Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mock
Draft week is here! Bout time!

Here is my final mock, and it focuses on selecting players that the Bengals have met with, as this has shown to be a trend. In fact, out of all seven picks below, only one player hasn't been said to have met with the Bengals.

1: Josh Doctson, WR TCU - Perfect complement to AJ Green. 4.50 speed, high-points the ball with the best of them, amazing leaping ability, glue for hands.

2: Carl Nassib, DE Penn St - The only prospect in this mock that the Bengals haven't met with (at least publicly). However, Nassib's accomplishments from 2015 are well known. He's also big, which the Bengals covet. While some doubt his ceiling, he makes up for it with motor and attitude. Nassib could be a good boost to this DL.

3: Adolphus Washington, DT Ohio St - Washington is from Cincy, played at Ohio St, and is versatile. He actually has been compared to Gilberry, but is bigger.

4: Zack Sanchez, CB Oklahoma - Sanchez is knocked for his smaller stature (not prototypical size like Richard Sherman) but he is a flat out play maker. He does freelance a bit to try and make plays and it occasionally costs him, but overall he's a dynamic CB that could be a game changer.

5: Evan Boehm, C/OG Mizzou - One of the interior OL that the Bengals have met with. Boehm has the skill set the Bengals covet and falls into the mid-late rounds that the Bengals like for their C candidates.

6: Kavon Frazier, S Central Michigan - The Bengals could use depth at safety with the departure of Nelson. Frazier has a lot of potential and could develop into a well-rounded starter down the road. He should be able to contribute early as a ST demon and in run support.

7: Jalin Marshall, WR/RS Ohio St
- I'd prefer Demarcus Ayers as he's been a more accomplished WR, but the Bengals never met with Ayers and tend to draft players they've met with. Marshall has the skill set to replace both Sanu and Tate, as he was a Swiss army knife at Ohio St. He can make plays after the catch and is a dynamic returner (specifically PR). He also is from Middletown, so hometown ties!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
First 4 rounds are good.

I thought I read that Jalin Marshall had a higher draft rating than that, but who knows.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: First 4 rounds are good.

I thought I read that Jalin Marshall had a higher draft rating than that, but who knows.

Based on projected rankings from both cbs sports and drafttek, Marshall ranks as a 7th/UDFA.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote