Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mock before the Draft
1st Round- Joe Burrow- LSU

1st Round- Patrick Queen-LSU

2nd round **Give our 2nd round pick and Dalton to Jacksonville for there #20 1st round pick. or trade our 2nd to someone else and swap them places in the 3rd and 4th.

3rd Round-OG-Logan Stenberg-Kentucky

4th Round-LB-Evan Weaver-California

5th Round-OT-Matt Peart-Connecticut (if he falls)

6th Round-CB-Reggie Robinson-Tulsa

7th Round-K-Rodrigo Blankenship- UGA
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 01:23 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: 1st Round- Joe Burrow- LSU

1st Round- Patrick Queen-LSU

2nd round **Give our 2nd round pick and Dalton to Jacksonville for there #20 1st round pick. or trade our 2nd to someone else and swap them places in the 3rd and 4th.

3rd Round-OG-Logan Stenberg-Kentucky

4th Round-LB-Evan Weaver-California

5th Round-OT-Matt Peart-Connecticut (if he falls)

6th Round-CB-Reggie Robinson-Tulsa

7th Round-K-Rodrigo Blankenship- UGA

Lol nah
Reply/Quote
I like Peart a lot but sternberg is noooooot good and weak. And Evan Weaver is not for today’s nfl. He will be a role player special teamer back up in this league. weaver will not be good in this league. I’ll be here in a couple years when u tel me I was right. Patrick queen is a beast I’ll take that but I look at your mock and I see no help on the edge no real help on the interior as I don’t like sternberg at all. Only one good linebacker a late round corner and that’s it. I see the kicker but this just imo could’ve been a better haul just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 02:23 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I like Peart a lot but sternberg is noooooot good and weak.  And Evan Weaver is not for today’s nfl.  He will be a role player special teamer back up in this league.  weaver will not be good in this league.  I’ll be here in a couple years when u tel me I was right.  Patrick queen is a beast I’ll take that  but I look at your mock and I see no help on the edge no real help on the interior as I don’t like sternberg at all.  Only one good linebacker a late round corner and that’s it.  I see the kicker but this just imo could’ve been a better haul just my opinion.

I'll be here to remind you when Stenberg and Weaver turn out.. Weaver will turn out better than Akeem Gaithers.
Tiger

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 07:12 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I'll be here to remind you when Stenberg and Weaver turn out.. Weaver will turn out better than Akeem Gaithers.

Lmao WEAVER!! Weaver will never start in the league unless everyone gets hurt. ADG is already better than Weaver so yea I’ll bet u ADG will be better than Weaver in the league.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 07:57 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Lmao WEAVER!! Weaver will never start in the league unless everyone gets hurt.  ADG is already better than Weaver so yea I’ll bet u ADG will be better than Weaver in the league.

ADG will be forgot about here in 3 years.
Tiger

Reply/Quote
Yea I remember Turner hating Stenberg during the Senior Bowl, cant say hes pounding down Mike Browns door to draft him.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If we made the move up to #20, there's no way in hell Queen would be the guy I would want. I like the idea, not the player.
Reply/Quote
I love and hate that trade idea. I think we could get somebody to bite if we really wanted to move back into the first by giving them the first pick on day 2 and 3 and our 3rd rounder. I would hate having to package those in the same deal and losing both of the first picks for the day at once. I think those picks hold more value than others. But we would still have picks in those rounds so it doesn't hurt too bad. I would definitely be hyped if we went back into the first to get somebody though.

Obviously I would prefer the Dalton option and I am still holding out hope he brings some value in return.
Reply/Quote