Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mock of '23
Well, If you are going to end the draft season with a simulation then it might as well be one that ends up as crazy as this one!

THE FINAL DRAFT:

Reply/Quote
28th:

Bijan Robinson - RB - Texas - 5'11" 215

If he falls to 28 then this is a no brainer decision. The complete back to complete this offense. This selection makes Mixon a June 1st cut and provides the weapon this offense has been missing in the backfield. Robinson and Williams should make for a very solid duo for this offense.

60th:

Dawand Jones - OT - The Ohio State - 6'8" 374

Would I use a first round selection on Jones? Nope I sure would not but if Jones should drop to the 60th selection then yes I make the pick. Are there limitations to his game? Yep. Is there some gamble with this selection? Yep. Could the selection pay off really big? Yep. Dawand Jones has some talent and he has the ability to be a dominant RT for the next 10 years. Will he be? That is yet to be seen. If an offense plays to his strengths then he could flourish. He is a big powerful man that moves better than would be expected for his size. There is some bad tape and there is some outstanding tape. Harnessing consistency in his game will be a key and a dedication by him to maintain his body.

92nd:

Tucker Kraft - TE - S. Dakota St. - 6'5" 254

Kraft is a very solid all around TE that puts in the work and is dedicated to elevating his game. He has somethings to clean up in his game but that is why he is here rather than going in the first. He has the body, that talent, and the tools to be a really good TE for a long time. Great hands and produces with the ball in his hands.

131:

Riley Moss - CB - Iowa - 6'1" 193

Elite football IQ and a leader. Outstanding zone corner who has elite ball skills. Should be an immediate contributor and an excellent addition to Lou's cornerback room.
Reply/Quote
If the draft actually fell this way...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 08:31 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Well, If you are going to end the draft season with a simulation then it might as well be one that ends up as crazy as this one!

THE FINAL DRAFT:

If Bijan is there at 28 and Cincy passes will you agree to send me a $25 Chilis Gift Card and if they do I’ll send one to you? Bijan won’t be there but I’m all for it in case he’s there. Deal?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I'm all in
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 10:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: If Bijan is there at 28 and Cincy passes will you agree to send me a $25 Chilis Gift Card and if they do I’ll send one to you? Bijan won’t be there but I’m all for it in case he’s there. Deal?

Deal!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 03:25 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Deal!

Ha ha now it’s off they would
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote