Cut:
Geno Atkins-Saves us 9.6 mil.
CJ Uzomah- Saves us about 5 mil.
Bobby Hart- Saves us 5.8 mil.
BJ Finney- Saves us 3.35 mil.
Gio Bernard- Saves us 4.5 mil.
Josh Topou- Saves us 2.1 Mil.

Resign:
DE Carl Lawson- Lawson is close to breaking out. Resign him so he does it for us.

CB Mackenzie Alexander- was a playmaker for us last season. We need more guys like him.

S Brandon Wilson- great special teamers and one of the best return man in the league.

LB Josh Bynes- Solid linebacker who provides great veteran leadership for the young bucks we have coming up at the position

QB Brandon Allen- I saw enough to bring him back especially that Houston game.

RB Samaje Perine- you have to bring this guy back in, he filled in tremendously... almost in a resurrection of his career type of way.

WR Mike Thomas- I thought Thomas played well when he was called he’s a solid depth piece but not the answer and he knows that.

TE Mitchell Wilcox- was a beast in college and that wasn’t that long ago I’d still love to see what the guy can do.

P Kevin Huber- rarely ever an issue with the guy. Always been solid.

K Randy Bullock- he was solid last year. Within 50 he’s money. Over 50...he’s 50/50.

Free Agent Signings:

OG Joe Thuney- elite talent at a desperate position of need. Thuney to me is a no brainer.

DT Sheldon Rankins- with Geno on the outs Rankins comes in and provides a stout presence while most importantly providing a pass rush as well.

WR Curtis Samuel- Samuel is that element of speed this team is desperate for whether it be underneath or outside. Samuel with higgins and boyd and Escridge...LOOKOUT!

CB Richard Sherman- a veteran presence who’s quit the talking but still is ballin. Sherman opposite Wayne’s with Alexander in the slot and Rodarius Williams as the 4th... that’s lockdown. His age will have him come at a goood price one much cheaper than what WJlll is gonna want.

OT Marshall Newhouse- by cutting hart a steady veteran presence at the position imo is still much needed. Newhouse can fill in whenever at both left and right tackle and mentor.

NFL Draft: a lot of holes are filled with a draft and off season like this. Someone hand this to mike brown Wink

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Love it, the trade is sweet and getting Mayfield at 40 is a major steal, cannot believe they only gave you a C for that
pick. My favorite mocks are the ones with FA, with that FA you open up the Draft even if I would like someone other
than Newhouse at RT. With Thuney and Mayfield we are muchly improved on OL. Also love the Humphrey pick.

With Rankins and Boogie Basham we would be looking good to great on the DL again if everyone can stay relatively
healthy.

Damn those are some weapons. Higgins, Boyd, Samuel, Eskridge. Smirk

Also I like how you added Sherman, he is still playing very well and like you said would be cheaper cause of age. I
might not like the guy but there is no denying his play on the field. Great job SFB.
Reply/Quote
He said he let WJ3 test FA and got Sherman and Rodarius Williams in the 4th...
Reply/Quote
The PFF draft simulator seems to trade more generously than the PFN simulator. Just saying.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 06:40 PM)Yogo Wrote: The PFF draft simulator seems to trade more generously than the PFN simulator. Just saying.

What’s realist compensation then for a trade for ya to move back to 9 with Denver!?!?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 09:37 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: What’s realist compensation then for a trade for ya to move back to 9 with Denver!?!?

According to trade value chart, here is the value of the picks listed coming from CIN and DEN.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/draft_trade_value.htm

CIN - pick 5 (1700 pts)
DEN - pick 9 (1350 pts), pick 40 (500 pts), pick 71 (235 pts), pick 114 (66 pts) = 2151 pts

DEN would be massively overpaying to move up 4 spots.
Assuming the trade chart is pretty accurate, DEN would only need to give up 9 and 40 to exceed the 1700 pt value. Anything on top would just be icing.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marshall Newhouse sucked so much during his first stint with the Bengals I would never consider bringing him back for a second stint.
Reply/Quote