Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final mock: PFF, no trades, assumes we take Chase
While I'd still prefer we go with Sewell or trade back, I did this mock assuming we are going to take Chase, as all the signs seem to point to that at the moment. As it is, I picked a couple of interior offensive linemen late and I understand that many will say that wasn't enough help for our line, though I do think they are a good value where they were picked. Personally I'm even happy with the lack of defensive linemen I managed to find though again, getting Shaka Toney in the 6th round when I frequently see him project as a 4th rounder felt like a good value. Overall I did aim to draft more defensive players than I seen others mocking, as I feel that is a strong need on this team, so this draft works for me. It isn't perfect but it felt like I was finding value in places and meeting the priority needs I thought the team had.

[Image: 0fwG3CN.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I ran into this scenario several times when I would do a sim. I wasn't going to reach just to take an O-lineman. But this type of draft will give us playmakers., but will still leave the offense in a bad spot with our line.
Reply/Quote