Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final mock (what I think they’re gonna do and I’d be happy)
1. Ja’Marr chase WR LSU- not a fan of the pick but the guys a stud, he will def help immediately annnnnd its imo what they’re gonna do at 5.
2. Creed Humphrey G/C Oklahoma- one of the best and cleanest offensive lineman in the draft. Guard and or center is our biggest need on the oline with Reiff and Jonah here. Creed starts at either one day 1.
3. Michael Carter RB North Carolina- just makes sense to me for the bengals to do this. Guys a stud. Reminds me a lot of the chase pick. He will come in and help immediately imo spelling Perine and Mixon
4. Cameron Sample DE Tulane- guys a stud with his size he can play in and out and apply pressure wherever. Adding sample allows me to take a deap breathe when thinking about our rush rotation.
5. Bobby Brown II DT Texas A&am- has all the tools and production to be a beast inside but needs to stay motivated. I think with our vet presence that can be done.
6. Alaric Jackson OT Iowa- Solid tackle project who can learn behind Reiff and come in and start after. He’s a good football player. Think long game here but couple years he’ll be ready.
7. Josh Imotorbehbeh WR Illinois- reminds me of sanu big physical strong sure handed guy with a chip. I think he makes the roster...
7. Tarron Jackson (not picture) DE Coastal Carolina- I can never have to many swings on pass rushers and here tarron Jackson is a steal imo. He’s been mocked all over here late. If he’s here with our last make it easy for yourselves and get him.

Now if they can pull this off in the draft and then finish with a Trae Turner sign... the off-season will be over and WE will have won it. and i will stand and clap!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
I like it other than RB in 3. If we felt we needed a RB that bad they should have just kept Gio. We shouldn’t draft RB before 5 this year at the earliest. I’d move pass rusher up to round 3 or double dip at OL in 2-3 instead of RB.

Love Jackson late, he’s a sleeper I’ll be watching out for this weekend
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 02:43 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I like it other than RB in 3. If we felt we needed a RB that bad they should have just kept Gio. We shouldn’t draft RB before 5 this year at the earliest. I’d move pass rusher up to round 3 or double dip at OL in 2-3 instead of RB.

Love Jackson late, he’s a sleeper I’ll be watching out for this weekend

The ONLY reason I would accept taking a Rd before Rd 5 would be if they secretly plan to move on from Mixon after this year and want a RB on a rookie contract as the starter instead in 2022.

But I'm also in the camp that a rookie RB should be able to contribute immediately as a rookie and be fine, as long as he has a decent OL and offensive playcaller, so I think they can get an early-round RB next draft if they want to replace Mixon. Focus on the OL, DL, and pass catchers this draft.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote