3. Corey Coleman --- BAYLOR
  4. Mike Thomas --- SOUTHERN MISS
  5. Michael Thomas --- OHIO STATE 
  6. Sterling Shepard --- OKLAHOMA
  7. Keyarris Garrett --- TULSA
  8. Leonte Carroo --- RUTGERS
  9. Tyler Boyd --- PITT
  10. Will Fuller --- NOTRE DAME
Should have the finalized IDL top 10 here on Wednesday.

*welp, misplaced Garrett based off my number grade, should be this*
Reply/Quote
I like it, especially with Mike Thomas out of S. Miss. Only thing I might differ on is swapping Higgins for Garrett, but that's minor.
Reply/Quote
Solid, mine would be a bit different but not too much...

1. Laquon Treadwell
2. Josh Doctson
3. Corey Coleman
4. Michael Thomas (OSU)
5. Sterling Shepard
6. Tyler Boyd
7. Leonte Carroo
8. Braxton Miller (potential is sky high)
9. Will Fuller
10. Keyarris Garrett
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 07:51 AM)TGISunday Wrote: I like it, especially with Mike Thomas out of S. Miss.  Only thing I might differ on is swapping Higgins for Garrett, but that's minor.

Top 3 route runner in this class, he's just outside the 10 for me, but I see him as a 4th rounder.
Reply/Quote
Man the love Coleman gets and the hate fuller get make no sense. In reality they are very close as far as prospects. At least fuller is about guaranteed to be a great deep threat if nothing else, less likely he busts than Coleman. They certainly shouldn't have 5-7 receivers ranked between them
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 11:48 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man the love Coleman gets and the hate fuller get make no sense. In reality they are very close as far as prospects. At least fuller is about guaranteed to be a great deep threat if nothing else, less likely he busts than Coleman. They certainly shouldn't have 5-7 receivers ranked between them

What does Fuller do better than Coleman other than run straight?
Reply/Quote
I thnk both Fuller and Coleman are niche guys that don't warrant 1st grade values, but that's just me. I like Treadwell and Doctson as they seem versatile.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 12:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I thnk both Fuller and Coleman are niche guys that don't warrant 1st grade values, but that's just me. I like Treadwell and Doctson as they seem versatile.

Both should be limited in their 1st-2nd years, but as for long term potential, Coleman has much more room to grow. That's what pushed him up for me.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 11:48 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man the love Coleman gets and the hate fuller get make no sense. In reality they are very close as far as prospects. At least fuller is about guaranteed to be a great deep threat if nothing else, less likely he busts than Coleman. They certainly shouldn't have 5-7 receivers ranked between them

Coleman is the most explosive player in this entire Draft. His numbers don't lie and plays the game with Steve Smith Sr fire.

His hands are also better than Will Fuller's and he is just as fast. All Fuller has on him is size but Coleman makes up for that with his WILL.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 12:32 PM)Stormborn Wrote: What does Fuller do better than Coleman other than run straight?

He does it better and will translate his game (however limited it may be) better than Coleman. He's much savyier in his deep routes and doesn't just use his pure speed to beat guys. Coleman won't be able to win on his quickness and speed alone in the NFL and he doesn't have much else to fall back on. His route running is not even remotely close to where it needs to be. 

Side note: many people seem to knock fuller for his hands and then in their next breath go on to talk about how great Coleman will be, always cracks me up 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Coleman is the most explosive player in this entire Draft. His numbers don't lie and plays the game with Steve Smith Sr fire.

His hands are also better than Will Fuller's and he is just as fast. All Fuller has on him is size but Coleman makes up for that with his WILL.

That's not all he has. Size, speed, route running all off the top of my head. 

Edit: Damn, I hate that i keep getting sucked into this same debate lmao I've spent more time this draft season watching and talking about Coleman than any other player
Reply/Quote
Will be interesting to follow where the 'other' Mike Thomas goes. That's a big jump where you have him rated.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 01:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He does it better and will translate his game (however limited it may be) better than Coleman. He's much savyier in his deep routes and doesn't just use his pure speed to beat guys. Coleman won't be able to win on his quickness and speed alone in the NFL and he doesn't have much else to fall back on. His route running is not even remotely close to where it needs to be. 

Side note: many people seem to knock fuller for his hands and then in their next breath go on to talk about how great Coleman will be, always cracks me up 

I've always stated Coleman's hands are a flag, but Fuller's are worse. Fuller's hands and arms together are one of the shortest combos I've ever seen measured, and they aren't an issue unless you can't get off press and consistently catch the ball, which he can't. 

I'm taking the athleticism, jump ball ability, and physicality and expanding his route tree with his foot quickness, over a Mike Wallace clone at best.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 02:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That's not all he has. Size, speed, route running all off the top of my head. 

Edit: Damn, I hate that i keep getting sucked into this same debate lmao I've spent more time this draft season watching and talking about Coleman than any other player

Hilarious We agree on lots of other stuff, just not this dude.

(04-26-2016, 04:05 PM)Stormborn Wrote: I've always stated Coleman's hands are a flag, but Fuller's are worse. Fuller's hands and arms together are one of the shortest combos I've ever seen measured, and they aren't an issue unless you can't get off press and consistently catch the ball, which he can't. 

I'm taking the athleticism, jump ball ability, and physicality and expanding his route tree with his foot quickness, over a Mike Wallace clone at best.

But obviously i agree with Stormborn on this one.
Reply/Quote
Honorable mention for local product Chris Moore. Haven't paid much attention until lately, but the kid has good tape.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 02:16 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Will be interesting to follow where the 'other' Mike Thomas goes.  That's a big jump where you have him rated.

We should be drafting the other Mike Thomas.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:01 PM)pulses Wrote: We should be drafting the other Mike Thomas.

Wait, are you saying the other Mike Thomas or the other other Mike Thomas?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 08:12 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Honorable mention for local product Chris Moore.  Haven't paid much attention until lately, but the kid has good tape.

Coming into the year I thought Mekale McKay was going to be a stud and put up ridiculous numbers and have his name called in the mid rounds at least. Wonder what his problem is.

Wouldn't mind him as an UDFA that's for sure.
Reply/Quote

Man, last night I was watching Fuller and Coleman.  Both are great athletes obviously.  But I was wondering why such a seperation on the board between the two.  I saw what you saw.   Fuller's feet in his breaks/routes was sick.  Almost Ochocinco-esq.  Coleman looked great athletically but Baylors offense isn't gonna show a great route runner.  Their WR's bend/drag across the defense.  Doesn't mean he can't be a great route runner I just don't know how anybody can say from his film he is better than Fuller.  I really liked both guys though from my little non-expert research.  
Reply/Quote
Jesus, the way you guys talk about Will Fuller, I'd be surprised if he even gets drafted.  What a POS receiver he is.  How did he even play college football with such terrible hands and terrible route running and terrible heart.  I'm surprised he can even run straight. 

ps. The way you internet scouts talk, I now want the Bengals to draft him.  Not because I want him or I think he's the best receiver in the draft, but I just want to see some of your heads explode when the Bengals call his name.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote