Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fill in the blank
My wife loves it when I'm watching the Bengals. I have all this pent-up nervous energy/rage that I actually clean the freaking house. I'm still a big-time douche so everyone stays away from me.

I can honestly tell you that if the Bengals go to another Super Bowl, I will be watching the game in my walk-in closet by myself without my phone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 03:53 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I tend to isolate myself.  I do not want to be bothered by anyone as i watch the game.

Yep.  Have the tv on, the stereo turned to the Bengals broadcast, and the laptop tuned my fantasy team and the gameday thread.  Every once in a while I'll swear loudly and the wife will yell from the other room something to the effect: "Is a real or imaginary team pissing you off?"  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Like a lot of fellow Bengals fans on here, I used to explode, blow up, let it affect me for hours after the game, etc. Now i'm actually pretty calm during the game. Even my wife has mentioned how I don't get all worked up anymore. One fun thing to do is watch a Bengals game with a non-fan and when Cincy has a big lead, for them to say "well this game is over, Bengals gonna win it....." I usually just laugh and give them the "Hold my Beer" look!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote