Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Bungles 2018 Season Ends
For our Last Place Bungles this season didn't end fast enough. One of the worst seasons in Bungles history. This makes 3 bad seasons in a row. No, it wasn't a 3 or 4 win season as some Bungles years, but it was pretty bad. Sadly game was flexed to 4 PM start making awful season go 3 hours longer. Just end it already. Put long suffering Bengals Fans out of their misery and end it already. The Fat Lady sang on the Bungles in November. Talk of what is wrong with the Bungles as pointless as talk of what was wrong with 1990's Bungles was. Just take the loss at Pittsburg and end this season. Uncle. Enough. Stop. No More. This is becoming too much like 1990's Bungles. Worst Defense, Worst Offense. Just end this season. Uncle, we quit. The good news is no Bungles games for 9 months, and Bungles fans could use the reprieve. They are indeed back into 1990's Bungles Mode.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:51 AM)kevin Wrote:  One of the worst seasons in Bungles history. 

They are indeed back into 1990's Bungles Mode.

We need to start a thread for "Drama Queen of the Year" nominations.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 12:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We need to start a thread for "Drama Queen of the Year" nominations.

You've got my vote.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:51 AM)kevin Wrote: For our Last Place Bungles this season didn't end fast enough.  One of the worst seasons in Bungles history.  This makes 3 bad seasons in a row. No, it wasn't a 3 or 4 win season as some Bungles years, but it was pretty bad.  Sadly game was flexed to 4 PM start making awful season go 3 hours longer.  Just end it already. Put long suffering Bengals Fans out of their misery and end it already. The Fat Lady sang on the Bungles in November. Talk of what is wrong with the Bungles as pointless as talk of what was wrong with 1990's Bungles was. Just take the loss at Pittsburg and end this season. Uncle.  Enough. Stop. No More.  This is becoming too much like 1990's Bungles. Worst Defense, Worst Offense. Just end this season.  Uncle, we quit. The good news is no Bungles games for 9 months, and Bungles fans could use the reprieve. They are indeed back into 1990's Bungles Mode.

Well don't worry it will get worse... Lewis will get an extension or retire and Hue will become coach. 
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy but, no matter how bad things get, I still can't get on board with the whole Bungles thing. Maybe if it wasn't the go to of so many Steeler fans...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 12:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We need to start a thread for "Drama Queen of the Year" nominations.

OH!  I nominate Piggy!  Can you win multiple years or is there a clause that says you can only be a two-time winner?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It was pretty pathetic to go from an amazing game in Atlanta, 4-1 to finish 6-10. Of course, the Giants couldn't stop a two point coversion by Dallas to move behind us on the draft order (assholes)
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 10:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was pretty pathetic to go from an amazing game in Atlanta, 4-1  to finish 6-10.  Of course, the Giants couldn't stop a two point coversion by Dallas to move behind us on the draft order (assholes)

After the 4-1 start the Steelers hit and spanked Marvin's bottom blue like they have for 16 seasons in a row !
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 04:54 PM)McC Wrote: Call me crazy but, no matter how bad things get, I still can't get on board with the whole Bungles thing.  Maybe if it wasn't the go to of so many Steeler fans...

real fans wouldn't use that word imo...

Dispite losing half the team to IR we finished 6-10 and went down swinging the last few games.

Not a great season...  No way anyone with more than 15 years on this earth can call it the worst in team history.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 10:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: real fans wouldn't use that word imo...

Dispite losing half the team to IR we finished 6-10 and went down swinging the last few games.

Not a great season...  No way anyone with more than 15 years on this earth can call it the worst in team history.

I agree, and it's not even the worst season in Marvin's reign of terror. 2008 and 2010 were worse. They did go down swinging after looking like they had quit during the second quarter of the Saints game.

It was a sad year though. I think we saw that Burfict is spent. The Clowns mopped us twice. AJ Green seems less, and less reliable. We saw Tyler Eifert crying as he was carted off. The once proud defense is a joke.

There were a couple of positives though. Tyler Boyd broke out. Joe Mixon looked like Joe Mixon. Andy Dalton was playing great til he was injured... And the safeties look really solid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 04:54 PM)McC Wrote: Call me crazy but, no matter how bad things get, I still can't get on board with the whole Bungles thing.  Maybe if it wasn't the go to of so many Steeler fans...

Same here.

But right now there is a kind of competition going on to see who can be the most negative board member.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 10:52 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: After the 4-1 start the Steelers hit and spanked Marvin's bottom blue like they have for 16 seasons in a row !

Bengals had that game...Dalton did his part with that 4th quarter drive.  A bullshit penalty on 3rd and 10 game pitt that game.  But the game against KC made the Bengals look like they were a JV team and didn't belong.  
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 10:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: real fans wouldn't use that word imo...

Nope, it was started by this nasty little half-wit:

[Image: copetowel.jpg]

**** him and that word.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote