Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, THE LAST GAME of 2019
Johnny Carson as The Great Carnac would come to the end of the comedy bit and say, " I hold in my hand the last envelope ". The audience would give a loud Bronx Cheer. Carson would then wish something like, may your sister marry a yak. Today the Bengals hold in their hands the last envelope. HOORAY. HOORAY. HOORAY. ....GO BENGALS, as in GO, SCAT....2019 didn't end fast enough. Neither did 2018. Hopefully 2020 won't be more awful football and more hopes for top draft pick all season.

NEW DEY turned out to be NOT TODAY.....SEIZE THE DEY has led to CEASE THE DEY, as in, JUST STOP. Bring 2019 to an end.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 01:54 PM)EastCoastBengal Wrote: We enter a new decade with hope, just need Mike to drop in this decade and we may be onto a new bengals era.

How sad for your soul....
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 01:08 PM)kevin Wrote: Johnny Carson as The Great Carnac would come to the end of the comedy bit and say, "  I hold in my hand the last envelope ".  The audience would give a loud Bronx Cheer.  Carson would then wish something like, may your sister marry a yak.   Today the Bengals hold in their hands the last envelope.   HOORAY.   HOORAY.  HOORAY. ....GO BENGALS, as in GO,  SCAT....2019 didn't end fast enough.  Neither did 2018.  Hopefully 2020 won't be more awful football and more hopes for top draft pick all season.

NEW DEY turned out to be NOT TODAY.....SEIZE THE DEY has led to CEASE THE DEY, as in, JUST STOP.   Bring 2019 to an end.

May your sister marry a Bengal would be the 2019 equivalent.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote