Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finally getting some legitimate analysis of Kirkpatrick's play in '15
(08-09-2016, 12:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But like I said a few pages back. Go with whatever source you like and if you consider PFF rankings faulty; that's on you.

And I am proud to say "It is on me" because I have proven how it is flawed.

Still waiting on that list of 109 CBs better than Dre.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 12:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  

Your formula is biased no matter how much clarification you ask of the folks at F.O. and does 0 to prove how "good" anyone is.

How are the formulas for success rate and completion percentage allowed biased?

And how does what you claim to be a bias effect Dres ranking when he still is higher than most other CBs who play on the outside and get the same credit?
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 08:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry you do not understand.  I can't make it any more simple than that.

Or maybe you do understand and are just admitting that you have no real logical response to what I said.

I don't really know.  It is kind of hard to have any kind of debate with people who do nothing but claim they are confused and post emojis.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 01:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF?

Dre finished well above average in "passes defended", "success rate", "yards per target", and "completion percentage allowed".

And in order to make the rankings more accurate there are adjustments for CBs that play the slot in "yards per target".  What is wrong with that?  Dre still ranks ahead of the majority of other CBs who play on the outside and are ranked under the same formula.

And among the worst in the league in a number of categories I provided. Like I said go with F.O. and their analysis to support you opion that Dre is is one of the best CBs in the league. Just don't look to recruit folks that have seen him play and that will take the assesment of trainined professionals, to your POV.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 01:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Just don't look to recruit folks that have seen him play and that will take the assesment of trainined professionals, to your POV.

You have no idea what the assessment of the trained professionals is because their assessment is not posted.  All you have is their assesment plugged into a faulty formula.

What id these trained professionals claim that Dre played more snaps and messed up less often than another player?  What do you think their opinion would be on which of those two players is better?

Still waiting on that list of 109 CBs who are better than Dre.
Reply/Quote
Bump..... *tee hee*

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
But but but
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 11:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: Bump..... *tee hee*

(08-19-2016, 11:20 AM)TGISunday Wrote: But but but

?????
Reply/Quote
this thread was buried just a day or so ago. you know , like what DETROIT DID TO DRE K Thursday night!

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ?????

Did you watch the game ? The game where Kirkpatrick got used and abused by Detroit's first team.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2016, 10:33 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Did you watch the game ? The game where Kirkpatrick got used and abused by Detroit's first team.

The game where Gio got 2 yards on 2 carries?

You want us judge Bernard also based on one single preseason game?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2016, 01:16 AM)RASCAL Wrote: this thread was buried just a day or so ago. you know , like what DETROIT DID TO DRE K Thursday night!

They burned Bernard also.

Where are all of you calling for Bernard to be replaced since he sucks so bad?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2016, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The game where Gio got 2 yards on 2 carries?

You want us judge Bernard also based on one single preseason game?

Who's judging Kirkpatrick on a single game there spinmaster ?

Face it Fred, Kirkpatrick is a very average at best CB. I'm not calling for him to be replaced. I'm hoping beyond all measure that he can get it together. Fact is though he's had plenty of time to "get it together" and still really hasn't lived up to his draft position.

I'm hoping Dennard or WJIII can shove him aside by later this season or at the latest next year.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2016, 12:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Face it Fred, Kirkpatrick is a very average at best CB.

Why should I face something that facts show is not true?

I don't let message board opinions control my beliefs.   I don't know how long you have been on these boards, but I have seen so many haters be so wrong about so many players that I don't even pay them any attention any more.
Reply/Quote