Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally in contention for big money on Fan Duel
My $5 entry this week is already in the money with 2 players left tonight. I have McFadden and Witten for Dallas left. I'm hoping they score a few touchdowns and have good games. I could easily win $1000 tonight if I score decent. This is the best chance I've had so far. Picked Bortles, Robinson, and Brown which all did big yesterday. Wish me luck.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
With Fan Duel, you cannot swap players once the contest begins. I think you might be able to on Draftkings though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Lost big in both my Yahoo leagues this week. However, if I win some money it will soften the blow.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Good luck man. I have some great weeks but only seem to win a few bucks here and there. Some weeks, like this week, lose a few as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dallas shut down tonight. May win only $50 but still a win.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 11:34 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Dallas shut down tonight. May win only $50 but still a win.

That stinks you didn't get the $1000, but at least you should get the $50.  I've won small amounts on FanDuel, with a total of $97 for the season.  Right now I'm winning $5 on a $3 game on DraftKings.  At least that will get me another game or two next week.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Have you moved up at all with McFadden scoring and Witten catching another pass or two?

Reply/Quote
This is the biggest piece of shit game I think I've ever seen.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:31 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This is the biggest piece of shit game I think I've ever seen.

Haha!!!  Yeah, it was, but is turning into something at the end here.

Reply/Quote
Haha. Mike Tirico calling it a 9-9 pillow fight. That was funny.

Reply/Quote
Still only won $50 so gained $45 this week on a $5 entry. Needed about 2 more touchdowns to get $1000. Oh well, can't win them all. Will spend another $5 this week and pocket the rest.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:51 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Still only won $50 so gained $45 this week on a $5 entry. Needed about 2 more touchdowns to get $1000. Oh well, can't win them all. Will spend another $5 this week and pocket the rest.

Can't complain about winning $50; it's better than nothing.  I'll take the $5 I won just to play again without having to spend more money.  lol

Reply/Quote