Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally kumerow is active
Kumerow called up. They need to play him all game bc he does great against 3rd stringers and our starters during training camp. We should see if he can do great against ravens starters. If he can maybe we found a legit number 2 I love kumrrow u should at least play him in the last game against legit starting corners target him and see if he will be good.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 10:39 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Kumerow called up. They need to play him all game bc he does great against 3rd stringers and our starters during training camp. We should see if he can do great against ravens starters. If he can maybe we found a legit number 2 I love kumrrow u should at least play him in the last game against legit starting corners target him and see if he will be good.

All game? Maybe not but definitely for at least a series.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 10:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: All game? Maybe not but definitely for at least a series.

Why not? If aj doesn't play which he probably isn't play kumerow instead or Boyd or lafell we know what we have on this players.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 10:39 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Kumerow called up. They need to play him all game bc he does great against 3rd stringers and our starters during training camp. We should see if he can do great against ravens starters. If he can maybe we found a legit number 2 I love kumrrow u should at least play him in the last game against legit starting corners target him and see if he will be good.

Legit #2? lulz

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hell, I forgot he was even on the team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:45 AM)McC Wrote: Hell, I forgot he was even on the team.
So did he...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 11:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Legit #2? lulz
Better than lafell
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 02:50 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Better than lafell

What makes you say this?

Reply/Quote
White person playing skill position means the best player ever
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to get all worked up over this one. I have my doubts, but on the other hand it sure would be sweet to find out we've had a world beater sitting on the PS for two years just ready and rearing to step up and become a pro bowler for next year. 
That said I'm not about to gamble my entire wood shop on JK becoming our greatest #2 reciever of all time ..He either makes the step or he doesn't. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 04:32 AM)eoxyod Wrote: White person playing skill position means the best player ever

Kind of like black guys coaching.

See what I did there?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 04:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What makes you say this?
NoThing besides the fact that everything that comes out of camp says kumerow literally has the best hands in the NFL. He drops NOTHING. While lafell always seems to quit on plays. When he goes he goes hard but then he disappears.
(12-28-2016, 05:01 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'm not going to get all worked up over this one. I have my doubts, but on the other hand it sure would be sweet to find out we've had a world beater sitting on the PS for two years just ready and rearing to step up and become a pro bowler for next year. 
That said I'm not about to gamble my entire wood shop on JK becoming our greatest #2 reciever of all time ..He either makes the step or he doesn't. 

This is my point we know what we have in laffell were out of the playoffs. Sit him and figure out just exactly what u have in kumerow. If he goes off and makes that jump great. If not at least u took the time to figure out exactly what he was. Play dalton and just see what he can do against a legit secondary. We may not be in a position to see what he is again for a while.
Reply/Quote
I guess Kumerow has been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post.

Jk. I like him too OP. Hopefully he does well.
Reply/Quote
If he were #2 material, why has every team in the NFL left him on the practice for two years ? Who wouldn't snatch a legit #2 WR off another teams practice squad ?
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 08:16 AM)John Shaft Wrote: If he were #2 material, why has every team in the NFL left him on the practice for two years ? Who wouldn't snatch a legit #2 WR off another teams practice squad ?

Never had the chance to prove it. He's only proven it against number 3 corners
Reply/Quote

Uh....No
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 08:40 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Never had the chance to prove it.  He's only proven it against number 3 corners
That can be said about every practice team WR. I guess your evaluation of him is different that the 31 other staffs of NFL player talent evaluators.
Amazing....LaFell finishes off the longest pass completion of Daltons career (w AJ missing) yet several days later he's deemed by someone as dispensible because of a game 16, 2 year practice squad call up. 
sigh*
Reply/Quote
Bosa's cousin therefore legit receiver
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 08:40 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Never had the chance to prove it.  He's only proven it against number 3 corners

He gets reps against our first team every week in practice.

So our coaches have seen him play against starting DBs hundreds of times.
Reply/Quote
What can it hurt at this point ?

Go for it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote