Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, regular season starts!
Well, I'm glad pre-season is over. I've always felt like pre-season were games in which the stupider teams will get their regular guys injured, thus ensuring they'll have a crappy season. Look at the Redskins and RG III. Isn't their coach Jay Gruden? A product of the Bengals? Rolleyes

Speaking of the Bengals... I keep reading that this particular team is the best Bengals team - ever! So, it looks like y'all are a lock for going deep in the playoffs, right? Providing... of course... that Dalton is on the same page.

Looks like one of the teams I respect - Steelers - are starting the season with the Cheatin' Pats. Seeing as Brady managed to squirm out of deflate-gate, I'll be rooting for Big Ben and the Steelers defense to have a QB beatdown of Mr. Untouchable.

As for the Ravens... don't really have much to say other than I think y'all are going to be pretty competitive this year and that the playoffs aren't off limits. Flacco has to play well, though, because if he doesn't, things are going to get ugly pretty quickly.

What do y'all think of Buffalo? Do they have enough to cause problems for the Colts?
Reply/Quote
This thread is now about...

Kittens!
[Image: KittensInCups.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 11:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well, I'm glad pre-season is over. I've always felt like pre-season were games in which the stupider teams will get their regular guys injured, thus ensuring they'll have a crappy season. Look at the Redskins and RG III. Isn't their coach Jay Gruden? A product of the Bengals?  Rolleyes

Speaking of the Bengals... I keep reading that this particular team is the best Bengals team - ever! So, it looks like y'all are a lock for going deep in the playoffs, right? Providing... of course... that Dalton is on the same page.

Looks like one of the teams I respect - Steelers - are starting the season with the Cheatin' Pats. Seeing as Brady managed to squirm out of deflate-gate, I'll be rooting for Big Ben and the Steelers defense to have a QB beatdown of Mr. Untouchable.

As for the Ravens... don't really have much to say other than I think y'all are going to be pretty competitive this year and that the playoffs aren't off limits. Flacco has to play well, though, because if he doesn't, things are going to get ugly pretty quickly.

What do y'all think of Buffalo? Do they have enough to cause problems for the Colts?

Don't you respect 28 out of the 32 NFL teams?

Reply/Quote
Oh and welcome back from your hiatus or whatever. Did you spank it a lot to Delhomme in your time away from the boards?

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 11:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well, I'm glad pre-season is over. I've always felt like pre-season were games in which the stupider teams will get their regular guys injured, thus ensuring they'll have a crappy season. Look at the Redskins and RG III. Isn't their coach Jay Gruden? A product of the Bengals?  

Jay Gruden is an unfortunate victim of the hot mess that is the Washington Football Team Organization. Bellichick couldn't fix them.

Quote:As for the Ravens... don't really have much to say other than I think y'all are going to be pretty competitive this year and that the playoffs aren't off limits. Flacco has to play well, though, because if he doesn't, things are going to get ugly pretty quickly.

Speaking of things getting ugly pretty quickly...
[Image: AndrewLuck_1441190844060_23534533_ver1.0_640_480.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 11:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well, I'm glad pre-season is over. I've always felt like pre-season were games in which the stupider teams will get their regular guys injured, thus ensuring they'll have a crappy season. Look at the Redskins and RG III. Isn't their coach Jay Gruden? A product of the Bengals?  Rolleyes

Can you do us all a favor and not sully these boards with your "respect" nonsense? You root for them. Yeah, you root for the Colts over all the other teams, but you root for the Steelers. When you want a team to win or do well, that's the very definition of rooting for them.

I respect the Ravens and the Steelers (and even the Colts), but I want them to lose every game they ever will play.

So please, just stop with the "respect" nonsense. Ok? Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 10:14 AM)PhilHos Wrote: So please, just stop posting. Ok? Thanks.

Fixed it for ya.
Reply/Quote

BATMAN!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS94qWkqrRkXYvWKDeDBud...loBnEA7VD3]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thurs. Sept. 3

Final
[Image: CIN.png]
Cincinnati
(3-1)

[Image: IND.png]
Indianapolis
(1-3)

Cincy is better than Indy........ suck it !
Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thurs. Sept. 3

Final
Cincinnati
(3-1)

Indianapolis
(1-3)

Tongue

Here comes coltsfan, you guys laid an egg in 3...2...1
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Like getting your backup RB injured returning kicks?  I'm sure the Colts will be fine.  It's not like Frank Gore is older than shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 12:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This thread is now about...

Kittens!
[Image: KittensInCups.jpg]

Now, that's how you lay the smack: kitties!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 03:38 AM)Bryan Wrote: > Don't you respect 28 out of the 32 NFL teams?

What? NO! Just 4 - Colts, Bucs, Broncos, and Steelers
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thurs. Sept. 3

Final
Cincinnati
(3-1)

Indianapolis
(1-3)

Tongue

Yeah... in PRE-SEASON Games! I can't remember the last time the Colts had a winning pre-season. Oh... wait... maybe it was the last time the Bengals won a playoff game, right?  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 06:47 PM)jason Wrote: Like getting your backup RB injured returning kicks?  I'm sure the Colts will be fine.  It's not like Frank Gore is older than shit.

Gore may be older than shit, but he's still good! Besides, with the Aerial attack that the Colts have this season, Gore may be there just for change of pace.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 03:40 AM)Bryan Wrote: Oh and welcome back from your hiatus or whatever. Did you spank it a lot to Delhomme in your time away from the boards?

Nah... spent most of the time with my girl. Sorry you spent your time spanking it! Lol. Dude, ya gotta get a girl. Then you'll have something to do other than hang out on these boards.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 10:14 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Can you do us all a favor and not sully these boards with your "respect" nonsense? You root for them. Yeah, you root for the Colts over all the other teams, but you root for the Steelers. When you want a team to win or do well, that's the very definition of rooting for them.

I respect the Ravens and the Steelers (and even the Colts), but I want them to lose every game they ever will play.

So please, just stop with the "respect" nonsense. Ok? Thanks.

Wow, you're on edge, aren't you? Dude, how about this. I'll root for the Bengals beating the Raiders, okay? Because if the Bengals LOSE that game, you'll probably go nuts! Wouldn't want that to happen on the new board. You okay with that?
Reply/Quote

Spiderman!

[Image: VnbTi.png]

Reply/Quote
Coltsy is back...fantastic!

Frankly, I wish your "girl" kept you away from the boards indefinitely. Can you please tell us what your "girl" is really referring to? Is it cats? Video games? Righty?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 10:49 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Coltsy is back...fantastic!  

Frankly, I wish your "girl" kept you away from the boards indefinitely.  Can you please tell us what your "girl" is really referring to?  Is it cats?  Video games?  Righty?

You really can't figure out it's his mom on your own?
Reply/Quote