Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, regular season starts!
(09-09-2015, 06:33 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Looks like Skyline Chili to me! I like that chili... not so much the crap underneath.

(09-09-2015, 06:44 PM)Blutarsky Wrote: Looks like spaghetti noodles to me. Are you a communist?

BATTLE OF THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 09:02 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This thread is now about................................

[Image: Jake+Delhomme+Carolina+Panthers+v+Dallas...ntOLfl.jpg]

[Image: jake-delhomme-17-nfl.jpg]
Look at that smile. It's no wonder Coltsfan loves him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 11:38 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're right, that playoff game with the Chargers was definitely more defining of Dalton. Isn't that where the ground tackled him and caused him to fumble? If I recalled, it was an un-assisted tackle. No one else but the ground touched him.  ThumbsUp

Yep, he was a colossal doofus right there.
It's just amazing the scope of how good to bad the guy can be.
Shocked
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 03:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yep, he was a colossal doofus right there.
It's just amazing the scope of how good to bad the guy can be.
Shocked

If Luck did that, the NFL would become embroiled in a year long conspiracy debate as Irsay and Pagano try to convince that clown Goodell that their equipment manager was paid off to sabotage Luck's cleats and grease the ball with Vasoline despite a lack of any credible evidence.
Reply/Quote
I found a picture of Coltsfan and his 'girlfriend'.

[Image: Funniest_Memes_this-is-my-girlfriend-her...14855.jpeg]

I guess he's picking up Te'o's cast offs.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
How bout them Colts?

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:54 PM)Bryan Wrote: How bout them Colts?

At least they looked better than the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Got that ass kicked! I guess coltsy "respects" the Bills now too.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: Got that ass kicked! I guess coltsy "respects" the Bills now too.....

He'll come on here and say hes "respected" them all along, and how Jim Kelly was his childhood hero.... blah blah blah.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: He'll come on here and say hes "respected" them all along, and how Jim Kelly was his childhood hero.... blah blah blah.

Lmao.....sad but true....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: He'll come on here and say hes "respected" them all along, and how Jim Kelly was his childhood hero.... blah blah blah.

No I won't! I never liked the Bills and I don't like them now. The Colts had an off day and the Bills took advantage, that's all.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:54 PM)Bryan Wrote: How bout them Colts?

They're fine. You'll see on Monday night!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 08:10 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: No I won't! I never liked the Bills and I don't like them now. The Colts had an off day and the Bills took advantage, that's all.  :snark:

No. The Bills just slapped the Colts around, exposing them for the sham they are. 

Colts will follow their script of feasting off the weakest division in football and playing .500 against the rest of the NFL. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 04:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. The Bills just slapped the Colts around, exposing them for the sham they are. 

Colts will follow their script of feasting off the weakest division in football and playing .500 against the rest of the NFL. 

And the Bengals will follow the script of getting into the playoffs - again - only to lose in the 1st round - again!  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 06:42 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: And the Bengals will follow the script of getting into the playoffs - again - only to lose in the 1st round - again!  Rolleyes

That's always a possibility. But it's still a maybe. Colts getting stomped by Buddy's son is done and a fact.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 06:42 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: And the Bengals will follow the script of getting into the playoffs - again - only to lose in the 1st round - again!  Rolleyes

[Image: Redundancy-A-564x376.jpg]
Reply/Quote