Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals Help Thread!
(01-01-2016, 02:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Still dominated and Brees still put up 34, so not that big of a loss.
You sinned........  it's like the year Derek Anderson went off and I started him in the finals against the Bengals and lost when I would have won if I started my backup........  never trust a division foe, especially when they play the Bengals, and never bet against the Bengals.

I dominated in the playoffs, winning by 38 and 38.5......  I completely went two-hole on the entire league.

Brees still put up 36, so no loss in starting him over Cousins......  I actually didn't even need to start a QB and still would have won.

Started Julio and he put up 27.5, so good call on not benching him.

I had AJ Green, D. Thomas and Bengals D going in the finals, needing 30 pts to win. I lost by 7. If AJ hadn't stopped on that one route and caught the TD, i'm polishing my trophy right now. 

Thanks Obama.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Need some advice guys. In one of my finals, I have Newton or Stafford at QB. Which one would you go with? Newton has a better average for the season, but Stafford has been good the last few weeks and would be a good match up this week. In another final, I have Brees or Stafford. Which one there?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote