Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fine....Fine
I was Wro*** about Ja'Mar Chase.

Even the smartest, most wisest of anime shitposters are wrong. I'll take my first L in my career.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 08:24 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I was Wro*** about Ja'Mar Chase.

Yep... And it's ok. I'm wrong all the time. Sooner or later you were gonna be. It was a nice run though Zo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 08:24 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I was Wro*** about Ja'Mar Chase.

Even the smartest, most wisest of anime shitposters are wrong. I'll take my first L in my career.

Did you write wrong? Because you really didn’t. You will feel better when you write it fully
Reply/Quote
I thought this thread was gonna be about me...what a letdown
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 09:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought this thread was gonna be about me...what a letdown

I acknowledge your attempt to try and turn it in your direction lol
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 09:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought this thread was gonna be about me...what a letdown

Mo, Larry, and B
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 08:24 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I was Wro*** about Ja'Mar Chase.

Did you actually think he was going to be a bust?  I mean, a lot of posters wanted Sewell or Pitts, but still thought Chase would be a good player.
Reply/Quote
Where’s Frank?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:14 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Where’s Frank?

Dear Lord, please don't summon him.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:14 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Where’s Frank?

Been too civil around here for you or something?

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:28 AM)Takedown Wrote: Dear Lord, please don't summon him.

Oh, if they manage to lose tonight you can bet he'll return....
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 01:29 AM)Whatever Wrote: Did you actually think he was going to be a bust?  I mean, a lot of posters wanted Sewell or Pitts, but still thought Chase would be a good player.

not even worried about who wanted who....   He did struggle for a bit catching balls which is not something you want to hear about a player you took 5th overall

and if you look at our last 2 1st round WRs..

AJ
Ross

It was about 50/50   lol

Dont see how anyone can say anyone is a bust till they have played at least 1 or 2 years though. well unless they dont play much for years 1 and 2
Reply/Quote
Sure is onto one of the greatest starts for a rookie WR. 4 TD's in 3 games with long bombs coming in each one.

Thought I read this is the first time ever this has happened with a rookie WR.

Expecting the TD rate to slow down and for the yardage to start racking up while Boyd gets more TD's.

Regardless, Chase is playing lights out and was a great pick.

I wanted Pitts the most but would of been fine with Sewell or Chase. Thought anyone of them would really help us.

Chase is doing his part that is for sure.
Reply/Quote

Thought the same

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I was in the doing whatever was best for O-line camp, yet knew Chase was the real deal.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I was all in on the Chase pick.But I’ll have to admit,I was a little concerned when he was dropping the ball like it was a red hot tater.Burrow appears to be approaching the 100% mark,so look out,here comes Chase.
Reply/Quote