Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fines coming for Steelers?

Interesting, don’t you think?

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 10:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This was never your argument. Your argument was that the Steelers did something wrong with the injury report and that Brown's injury wasn't real.

Your argument is you don't care what any sports outlet reports anything about your Steelers it's wrong. This isn't the end of the story it just keeps getting better.
Reply/Quote

This is fun.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 08:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: All they're doing is speculating. First they said he demanded a trade, then they admit he never said that but he left a practice that he wasn't participating in anyways so that's basically they same thing. Now they are speculating he wasn't really injured when this injury and his treatment had been public since before Wednesday. 
Are you paying attention?? This is getting good. You are getting down to your final come back whenever the discussion goes south. WE HAVE SIX RINGS 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 10:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
Interesting, don’t you think?

Eh, some people always think he's faking injuries.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 11:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, some people always think he's faking injuries.

So this isn’t the first time he’s faked an injury then.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 11:44 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So this isn’t the first time he’s faked an injury then.

I think he got Pig Ben and Brown confused, their heads are spinning and they're really confused right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2019, 07:31 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: He practiced long enough wed. to throw a football at a teammate and storm off. The Steelers chose to cover up team dysfunction by claiming injury which is untruthful and taints the system. Faking injury and basically deceiving fans should be punished by the NFL.

You're trying to explain cheating to a steelers fan. Waste of time. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 08:33 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I want it to be true but not as much as you want it not to be true. Looks like the killer bees are down to the killer bee. AB just unfollowed his own team. But be happy your team will have plenty of drama to keep you warm all winter.

What are you talking about? I was just on his Twitter page and looked at the list of people he's following and the Steelers are still on there.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 10:25 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Your argument is you don't care what any sports outlet reports anything about your Steelers it's wrong. This isn't the end of the story it just keeps getting better.

All I said was the media claimed he demanded a trade, then retracted. Your proof his injury was fake was speculating by the media and you got mad when I didn't take it seriously.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 10:48 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Are you paying attention?? This is getting good. You are getting down to your final come back whenever the discussion goes south. WE HAVE SIX RINGS 

This is a good retort if your a ******. So good job buddy. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 10:48 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Are you paying attention?? This is getting good. You are getting down to your final come back whenever the discussion goes south. WE HAVE SIX RINGS

(01-03-2019, 07:57 AM)6andcounting    <---- !!!!!!!! Wrote: This is a good retort if your a ******. So good job buddy. 

Wow. Never before has irony been slammed home so clearly and appropriately. 

You lose. Thanks for playing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote