Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Around the NFL
Hello,
There is a meme going around where somebody photoshopped pics of NFL quarterbacks to turn them into women. Here is a link for just one of the articles with all the pictures: https://bonvoyaged.com/nfl-quarterbacks-as-women/

You can almost guess without looking who would make the best-looking women: Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Marcus Mariota, and of course Jimmy Garapolo looks like a supermodel. Ryan Tannehill looks like a farm girl.

The least IMO are, oddly enough all of them from the AFCN plus Drew Brees.
Reply/Quote
Holy moly that was weird as hell.

I’ll never be able to watch a Niner game around my friends and family again...
Reply/Quote
I have no words....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 02:16 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I have no words....

They don’t even have to change Trevor Lawrence’s picture. Tongue

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 04:08 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Hello,
There is a meme going around where somebody photoshopped pics of NFL quarterbacks to turn them into women. Here is a link for just one of the articles with all the pictures: https://bonvoyaged.com/nfl-quarterbacks-as-women/

You can almost guess without looking who would make the best-looking women: Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Marcus Mariota, and of course Jimmy Garapolo looks like a supermodel. Ryan Tannehill looks like a farm girl.

The least IMO are, oddly enough all of them from the AFCN plus Drew Brees.

Did you not see Sam Darnold?? That’s the stuff of nightmares.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 02:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did you not see Sam Darnold?? That’s the stuff of nightmares.

Yes! It was scary as was Peyton Manning. The two Matthews also came out good though.
Reply/Quote
To Around The NFL post in Around The NFL section, I just want to say Around The NFL. So, Around The NFL.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote