Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Presser at 2:30
Not sure if it’s just about Andy, a trade involving Green, Glenn who knows. I’m sure it will just be some awkward BS. We will see.
Reply/Quote
It is announcing Hobson as the new GM
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Where can we listen at
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:22 PM)Trademark Wrote: Where can we listen at

Why would you want to?

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:15 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Not sure if it’s just about Andy, a trade involving Green, Glenn who knows. I’m sure it will just be some awkward BS. We will see.

$10 they re-iterate they're not making any trades.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
According to NFL Radio they seem to think it’s about something other than Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:22 PM)Trademark Wrote: Where can we listen at

Bengals app, Bengals Twitter, Bengals Facebook, etc.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: $10 they re-iterate they're not making any trades.

This is what I fully expect. Lap pretty much said the same. Lol he said the Bengals are probably asking for 25 first round picks Green.
Reply/Quote
Oh please, for the love of God, let it be an announcement of some kind of trade. Preferably a good one.
Reply/Quote
Unless Mike Brown died, i am not the least bit interested

Reply/Quote
https://700wlw.iheart.com/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: $10 they re-iterate they're not making any trades.

4:01 pm - "We told you so!"
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: According to NFL Radio they seem to think it’s about something other than Dalton.

Bengals receive: Robert Kraft
7th Round pick

Bengals trade: Mike Brown
6th Round pick
Reply/Quote
1) Ryan is starter for the foreseeable future. Have to give him time to see what he can do. Decision was Zac's
2) told everyone in groups. AJ, however, got a one on one meeting. Said he understood and Ryan has his support
3) not tanking

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 03:48 PM)pally Wrote: 1) Ryan is starter for the foreseeable future.  Have to give him time to see what he can do.  Decision was Zac's
2) told everyone in groups.  AJ, however, got a one on one meeting.  Said he understood and Ryan has his support
3) not tanking

4)  Andy will continue to support Ryan by continuing to do what he does best, caring a great deal about the appearance of his hair.
5)   Immediately after leaving 1 on 1 in private office, Mikey handed AJ an invoice for electricity and bulb degradation.
Reply/Quote