Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Everyone/Everyone is to Blame
A lot of people are saying we need to fire Taylor, others are saying we need to fire Tobin, others are saying we need to fire both. There's also talk of Callahan taking over playcalling, Jim Turner needs to be let go, ect.

How about we just fire them all? And I don't mean now, or tomorrow or even mid-season. But by the end of the year.

Instead of pointing fingers, let's just all admit everyone is to blame, and that blame come from all the way at the top, and trickles all the way down to the bottom.

You want a winner, you want a legitimate rebuild, with a chance at a Superbowl down the road? Blow it up. Blow it all the **** up.

Here's a 5 step tutotial on how to do this:

1.) Give each and every one of these clowns their walking papers at the end of the season.

2.) Apoligize to your fans and promise this time it really is a New Dey.

3.) Hire a GM.

4.) Let the GM hire the new Head Coach.

5.) Let the new GM and new Head Coach hire their own staff, and build their own team.

**** Zac Taylor, **** Duke Tobin, **** Jim Turner, **** Brian Callahan, **** Lou Aranumo, and most of all, **** anyone with the last name Brown or Blackburn.

You all suck, you all are terrible at your job, and the sooner you get the **** away from this team the sooner we actually try to be a legitimate franchise. All of you should be embarrassed. Piss off.

/endrant
Reply/Quote
My name is MickMack and I approve this message.
Reply/Quote
Hahlaliuha! Praise the Lord and Amen to this!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My Name is Bengals73 and I approve this message.
Reply/Quote
Bringing in John Dorsey would be a good start.

Reply/Quote
I know its a pipe dream that he gets canned. In the event he does, who does ZT bring in? Obviously we missed our chance at Bill Callahan but who else is available. Im up for anyone at this point tho
Reply/Quote
I'd give Big Willie a shot if he was interested. I know he's got his own gig coaching linemen privately, but maybe the status of being a NFL OL coach would appeal to him. He obviously knows how to teach the positions.
Reply/Quote
The Set Hut guy from Cleveland... lol. Maybe someone can kick Mike Tice's tires and see if he is interested in coaching an o line again.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 02:41 PM)samhain Wrote: I'd give Big Willie a shot if he was interested.  I know he's got his own gig coaching linemen privately, but maybe the status of being a NFL OL coach would appeal to him.  He obviously knows how to teach the positions.

I love the idea of Willie being on this coaching staff from a purely "I love Willie Anderson" perspective, but giving our worst position group to a first time coach is a scary proposition. I like him as a consultant though.
Reply/Quote
Somebody. Fire Turner Then bring Cordy Glenn back
If Turner was the reason he left.
Reply/Quote
New coach and then Tobin will draft good lineman and we’re all set ?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 03:07 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Somebody. Fire Turner Then bring Cordy Glenn back

That's messed up we actually traded for him,and he was our best lineman but didnt want to be here because the o line coach

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 03:07 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Somebody. Fire Turner Then bring Cordy Glenn back

What is it with you and retreads?

Think outside the box.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: What is it with you and retreads?

Think outside the box.

Where does the Front Office get the idea hiring a position coach and an unproven offensive line coach are good ideas? I’m not mad at Zac Taylor nor am I upset with Jim Turner; they didn’t hire themselves. The difference between Bill Belichick and Zac Taylor is like the difference between a Ruth’s Chris steak and roadkill; maybe the Super Bowl and a toilet bowl.

Jim Turner needs a restraining order keeping him at least ten kilometers from any NFL facility. I’m done with that guy because he’s going to turn Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon into crash test dummies.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Where does the Front Office get the idea hiring a position coach and an unproven offensive line coach are good ideas? I’m not mad at Zac Taylor nor am I upset with Jim Turner; they didn’t hire themselves. The difference between Bill Belichick and Zac Taylor is like the difference between a Ruth’s Chris steak and roadkill; maybe the Super Bowl and a toilet bowl.

Jim Turner needs a restraining order keeping him at least ten kilometers from any NFL facility. I’m done with that guy because he’s going to turn Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon into crash test dummies.

I'm talking about Glenn.

The guy is obsessed with bringing out the names of old players/coaches; why not think outside the box?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm talking about Glenn.

The guy is obsessed with bringing out the names of old players/coaches; why not think outside the box?

Ah. Cordy Glenn isn’t the answer nor are the other five turnstiles who waddle to the huddle every Sunday.

Here’s my serious idea: Hire an offensive line coach from the SEC and an offensive coordinator from the ACC. Someone HAS to be sick of working for Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Ah. Cordy Glenn isn’t the answer nor are the other five turnstiles who waddle to the huddle every Sunday.

Here’s my serious idea: Hire an offensive line coach from the SEC and an offensive coordinator from the ACC. Someone HAS to be sick of working for Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney.

Well, I certainly hope Jonah is the answer to at least one of the spots. 5 games is a bit early to be writing him off.

Reply/Quote
Yeah right, we will be really competitive with zero players on their rookie contracts.

And every team in the league that has a GM wins playoff games, right?

Simple answers for simple minds.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 10:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah right, we will be really competitive with zero players on their rookie contracts.

And every team in the league that has a GM wins playoff games, right?

Simple answers for simple minds.

You’re an absolute delight.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 10:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re an absolute delight.

Sorry, but I just never saw the point of these "Who can be the biggest, most over the top whiner" competitions.

I understand the team is bad, but I just not into whining like some people.

I know some people call it "venting", but even "venting" should have some basis in reality.  Otherwise it just seems like squealing for attention instead of really talking about how to fix the team.
Reply/Quote