Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Marvin Advertising
(01-02-2017, 08:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't see how that would be embarrassing at all.  Putting something on a billboard does not give it any credibility.

But how embarrassing will it be for all the people who claim that they "demand more than mediocrity" and are "not going to stand for this anymore" if they can't even raise enough money to put up a billboard?

I mean if Marvin really is as stupid and offensive to the fans as you claim then you should get a ton of money, right?

I have the greatest respect for your opinions but I want to know

If you owned the Bengals would you bring back Marvin and Alexander and would Bodine be your center?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 05:34 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Want to make your voice heard?  Donate to this Go Fund Me to help pay for advertisements in the Queen City.  Your donation will be put to good use.  Yeah, Mike Brown doesn't care what the fans think.  But this would get a lot of attention.

https://www.gofundme.com/FireMarvLewisNow

I think you might want to change this to Don;t Fund Me Page.. since it has zero donations after 7 days...  Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:52 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think you might want to change this to Don;t Fund Me Page.. since it has zero donations after 7 days...  Wink

But it does have 121 shares on Facebook.  There's a groundswell at work here.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote