Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire sale
(10-18-2019, 02:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ahh c'mon.. Dalton would be a huge upgrade to Moore and Andy on Andy would help KCs chances compared to a career backup who wasn't even in the league last year.. I think Andy Reid might actually figure out how to use Dalton better than our esteemed coaches past and present.. Heck, KC might actually have a few players worth trading for.  
Dalton with a decent oline and a bunch of great receivers? I don't know that I'd bet against him then.

I don't think so. I think Dalton is broken, and I think the hits the QB takes in that offense will trigger his PTSD. And it's been said before, but Dalton makes poor checkdowns, if he makes them at all. KC's offense thrives on the QB throwing to the 3rd and sometimes 4th options. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Eff that. If you're coming after Green, a 2nd round pick isn't near an offer i couldn't refuse. 

You better come with a 1 or GTFO. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 12:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Eff that. If you're coming after Green, a 2nd round pick isn't near an offer i couldn't refuse. 

You better come with a 1 or GTFO. 

Especially considering the teams who are rumored to want him. Those teams first picks would probably be in the high 20s or even 30s. That’s almost the second round already so they need to pony up a first.
I might think about 2 second round picks for him but those picks could very well be in the 50s or 60s - almost third rounders.
Reply/Quote
It's time that we consider trading players. I would see if there is any interest in the following guys.

Glenn
AJ
Eifert
Ross
Geno
Dunlap
Dre
If anyone will give a second round pick for Andy I would trade him to
Reply/Quote