Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire the entire O-line or a coach
(10-09-2016, 11:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Says someone with -4 rep? And I'm not asking these questions to you, because your answers would be insignificant.

1) What are your thoughts on the state of your Offensive Line? Specifically, Zeitler and Bodine's play. Can your backups play be worse?
2) How do you expect Andy Dalton to lead your team when he has 1.5-2 seconds to throw the ball?
3) How do you expect to have a consistent run game when the offensive line is in the state that it is?
4) Why do you have plays with Jeremy Hill running to the outside?
5) What do you think the impact of not keeping Marvin Jones, Sanu, A. Smith, your OC, and DC have had on your ballclub?
6) What sort of things do you do at halftime to adjust your gameplan?
7) Can you give us one example in the X years as a head coach that you've given a speech that motivated the team?
8) If you were GM and were responsible for hiring/firings, what would be an activity/action that would cause a head coach to lose his job? How much mediocrity is acceptable to you?
9) Have you ever thought about looking for a replacement for M. Nugent? How much trust do you have with the game on the line in a playoff game, that he could kick a 50 yarder in? He is 40% on 50+ yarders.
10) Why do you have exactly zero designed rollout plays in your playbook?
11) Why have you eliminated Andy Dalton's capability to run a no huddle offense?
12) Why do you think Special teams play has taken such a step back this year? What was your reasoning for removing Brandon Tate from the team in favor of your current returners who seem (impossibly) worse?
13) Do you think it's time to start looking for Adam Jones replacement? It appears he's lost a step this year and has been responsible for some major defensive snafus contributing to game losses.

When something isn't working, you have to change. For better or worse, consistency in being bad or wrong is not a winning formula. 

I'm visioning marvin laughing and his head explodes lol
Reply/Quote
This game was as bad as it gets because they were just so out played all game in every aspect of the game. I just don't think I will ever understand how Brown just sticks with Lewis. It has become painful as a fan of this team for 40 years. Mark my words the window on this team has closed, and all this talent is being wasted by a dreadful head coach.
Reply/Quote