Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First 3 picks
Shooting from the hip:

1. Devin White -             ILB
  2. Yodney Cajuste -        OT
  3. Beau Benzschawel -     G

Depends if White has the smarts or not.   Mixed bag on that, but if he does...

Cajuste sounds smart and nasty

Benzschawel sounds smart and nasty
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 01:37 PM)3wt Wrote: Shooting from the hip:

1. Devin White -             ILB
  2. Yodney Cajuste -        OT
  3. Beau Benzschawel -     G

Depends if White has the smarts or not.   Mixed bag on that, but if he does...

Cajuste sounds smart and nasty

Benzschawel sounds smart and nasty

With names like Yodney Cajuste and Beau Benzschawel, they likely had to get tough really quick when growing up.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm still iffy on Yodney Cajuste. He has been a solid pass blocker for WVU and shows some push in the run game but because of the WVU offense he's never asked to be drive blocker. You never see WVU offense line up in a heavy formation and just drive defenses off the line.

The Senior Bowl will be important for Cajuste along with Will Grier and Trevon Wesco.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I would be happy with these first 3 rounds. Any draft that addresses LB and OL before round 4 would be awesome!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 02:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With names like Yodney Cajuste and Beau Benzschawel, they likely had to get tough really quick when growing up.

Yeah, and I heard their middle names are Cathy and Barb.

Bound to be vicious
Reply/Quote
I'd rather have Lindstrom at guard in rd2 or 3 over tackle. Bigger need and better player.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 04:30 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm still iffy on Yodney Cajuste. He has been a solid pass blocker for WVU and shows some push in the run game but because of the WVU offense he's never asked to be drive blocker. You never see WVU offense line up in a heavy formation and just drive defenses off the line.

The Senior Bowl will be important for Cajuste along with Will Grier and Trevon Wesco.

Yeah, Fran Duffy has said that he doesn't get moved off his spot but does not get a lot of push.  Senior Bowl is going to be interesting.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2018, 11:47 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I'd rather have Lindstrom at guard in rd2 or 3 over tackle. Bigger need and better player.

Guard IS a huge need.  And I see a lot of sites placing Benzschawel in the 2nd round or even the 1st.  Looking forward to getting more info on all these guys.
Reply/Quote