Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Jersey Purchase of 2020
I've been saving for draft day, my first 2020 Jersey purchase will be Burrow! What about you?
Reply/Quote
I thought there was gonna be pics...

Disappointing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 05:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought there was gonna be pics...

Disappointing.

According to nflshop, I can't customize a Burrow Jersey. My bad?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 05:48 PM)jmahon316 Wrote: According to nflshop, I can't customize a Burrow Jersey. My bad?

6 more days...

Reply/Quote
Waiting for the "new jerseys." Until then, I'll keep wearing my personalized #68. I've got my share of players' jerseys (Palmer, Chad [Johnson & Ocho], Andy, & AJ), too. I just prefer the personalized one.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Meant to get a girl from work to do a nameplate for the Palmer jersey a few months ago. I think Burrow will be my 1st too.
Reply/Quote
My 6 mo daughters first jersey
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 05:48 PM)jmahon316 Wrote: According to nflshop, I can't customize a Burrow Jersey. My bad?

Sure you can.  Just go to dhgate.com and design away.  Same jerseys, from the same factories that make them for the retailers, for 1/3 of the price.  I got a custom Buckeye jersey, all logos and licensing badges, with my own name and number for under $30..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

They're doing you a favor... What if he doesn't wear number 9?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 08:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure you can.  Just go to dhgate.com and design away.  Same jerseys, from the same factories that make them for the retailers, for 1/3 of the price.  I got a custom Buckeye jersey, all logos and licensing badges, with my own name and number for under $30..

Seems legit.

I will definitely get a Hubbard Colour Rush or if a draft pick tickles my fancy, I'll get them. In Canadian, it's $40.96 still a great price, especially since nfl.com doesn't ship to Canada :@
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I've only ever had a cheap jersey of Chad Johnson that's got to be like 15 years old or so?

I do have a really nice Matthew Stafford Jersey I got after he got drafted.

But I do believe if we draft Joe Burrow I might buy a nice jersey of his before the season.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 01:08 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I've only ever had a cheap jersey of Chad Johnson that's got to be like 15 years old or so?

I do have a really nice Matthew Stafford Jersey I got after he got drafted.

But I do believe if we draft Joe Burrow I might buy a nice jersey of his before the season.

If the league let the Bengals do what team used to be able to do and have him signed already, people would be wearing Burrow jerseys right now.  And it's stupid that they don't.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I’m thankful enough that my birthday falls on draft weekend pretty much every year. The only rule in this house is that beer is readily available for me at all times.

My wife already knows to get me a Burrow Jersey in white (I have too many black jerseys) once he decides on a number. I’ll get a matching one for my 8 month old daughter too!
Reply/Quote
I bought a LSU burreaux for 75 bucks on eBay. I love it feels great n well made. I wanted a jersey for the nfl draft thinking I was going to Las Vegas. I’m not sure wether burrow wants a #9 or #10 jersey.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 02:00 AM)bengals0425 Wrote: I’m thankful enough that my birthday falls on draft weekend pretty much every year. The only rule in this house is that beer is readily available for me at all times.

My wife already knows to get me a Burrow Jersey in white (I have too many black jerseys) once he decides on a number. I’ll get a matching one for my 8 month old daughter too!

It’ll be 9. No doubt about it. Grew up idolizing Drew Brees, and he just set the record books on fire wearing it. It would be crazy to change it now.

Reply/Quote
I'm a grown man. I don't wear jerseys. Wink

But I am thinking about ending my Bengals merchandise boycott after this free agency. The last thing I bought Bengals related was an Odell Thurman jersey his rookie year and somewhere around then I decided to boycott until Mike Brown was out of the equation.

I am thinking long and hard about getting my 3 year old a Burrow jersey for his birthday this summer. I don't know if I want to cement his Bengals fanhood just yet. Lol, I like the kid too much. Maybe I'll get him a Votto jersey instead.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 06:25 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I'm a grown man. I don't wear jerseys. Wink

But I am thinking about ending my Bengals merchandise boycott after this free agency. The last thing I bought Bengals related was an Odell Thurman jersey his rookie year and somewhere around then I decided to boycott until Mike Brown was out of the equation.

I am thinking long and hard about getting my 3 year old a Burrow jersey for his birthday this summer. I don't know if I want to cement his Bengals fanhood just yet. Lol, I like the kid too much. Maybe I'll get him a Votto jersey instead.

[Image: source.gif]

Reply/Quote
I've never been one to buy an NFL jersey. I probably would if I attended games a ton. I did just get myself a new '47 Brand hat that I like for draft night and the season of Burrow.
Reply/Quote
I have Dunlap in black; need a white, a Colour Rush and an orange (my Whitworth one is the last year of Reebok orange, which is the nicest jersey, IMO; won't wear it until he retires or if he comes back).

I'm thinking Hubbard for Colour Rush (as mentioned above) and maybe Burrow in white. I could also get a nameplate of Burrow in white, to go over my Carsone one... but the jerseys are nicer now than they were in 2005.

My wife has wanted a Colour Rush of AJ, but the whole us being in Canada thing and not being able to make it down for a game...

With the site Sunset posted, may be doable now.

Jersey-purchasing talk is always so exciting! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2020, 02:09 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I bought a LSU burreaux for 75 bucks on eBay. I love it feels great n well made. I wanted a jersey for the nfl draft thinking I was going to Las Vegas. I’m not sure wether burrow wants a #9 or #10 jersey.

Since half of us call him Burrows, I think he should throw us a bone and have that on his Bengals nameplate.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote