Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WDK Mock
Here is my attempt at a Mock Draft.  Let me know what you guys think.

1. Karl Joseph, S, W.V. - Fills a need and has great value.  Assuming the medical team gives his knee the green light he could be a difference maker in the backend of our defense.  Without his injury he would be a surefire mid first rounder.  In addition, Lap said he are probably taking a DB and he seems to have the inside track.
2. Tyler Boyd, WR, Pitt- This guy could be a stud.  Good route runner, big play ability, and gets YAC (played some RB at Pitt as well).  He may not be there when we pick but he is a no brainier if available
3. Willie Henry, DT, Michigan-He is a big man, 6’3” 305lbs., that has good upside.  He would be a nice 1 technique to replace the aging Peko.  He can take on a double team and can get to the QB when not being double-teamed.  
4. Zach Sanchez, CB, Oklahoma- lots of starting experience and a ball hawk.  Could be a good slot corner and should have time to develop.
5. Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan- has played both guard and center.  Adds quality depth and may even push Bodine for starting center by years end
6. Chris Moore, WR, UC- Not sure if he will last this long because he has been gathering a lot of buzz lately.  Also many predict he could be one of the late round standouts in this class
7. Josh Forrest, LB, UK- Bengals have been linked to him throughout the draft process.  Will add depth for our LB corp. and could develop into a quality contributor.

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
Love Joseph even though i don't see it as a big need. Boyd and Sanchez are great value picks. I would be thrilled with this draft, good work!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 10:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Love Joseph even though i don't see it as a big need. Boyd and Sanchez are great value picks. I would be thrilled with this draft, good work!

Thanks.  S isn't a pressing need, but Joseph and Iloka would be a great tandem.  

Reply/Quote
No complaints here,I'd love this draft
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 08:36 PM)TheWhoDeyKid Wrote: Here is my attempt at a Mock Draft.  Let me know what you guys think.

1. Karl Joseph, S, W.V. - Fills a need and has great value.  Assuming the medical team gives his knee the green light he could be a difference maker in the backend of our defense.  Without his injury he would be a surefire mid first rounder.  In addition, Lap said he are probably taking a DB and he seems to have the inside track.
2. Tyler Boyd, WR, Pitt- This guy could be a stud.  Good route runner, big play ability, and gets YAC (played some RB at Pitt as well).  He may not be there when we pick but he is a no brainier if available
3. Willie Henry, DT, Michigan-He is a big man, 6’3” 305lbs., that has good upside.  He would be a nice 1 technique to replace the aging Peko.  He can take on a double team and can get to the QB when not being double-teamed.  
4. Zach Sanchez, CB, Oklahoma- lots of starting experience and a ball hawk.  Could be a good slot corner and should have time to develop.
5. Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan- has played both guard and center.  Adds quality depth and may even push Bodine for starting center by years end
6. Chris Moore, WR, UC- Not sure if he will last this long because he has been gathering a lot of buzz lately.  Also many predict he could be one of the late round standouts in this class
7. Josh Forrest, LB, UK- Bengals have been linked to him throughout the draft process.  Will add depth for our LB corp. and could develop into a quality contributor.

Love it.

Huge WVU fan. Joseph has been amazing. If Moore isn't there at 6, I could see them doubling up on S with KJ Dillion as a gunner on ST and possible depth for both the back end and WLB since he played a slasher role at WVU though I do realize he is a little light to play on the front seven, he'd give that position a bit of a boost in coverage ability while not being afraid to get dirty
Reply/Quote
Very feasible and quality picks all around. DingDing

If I could change just one pick, I'd replace Josh Forrest with Drew Ott (DE Iowa). I think the Bengals need a DE more than they need a backup thumper LB that likely will not make the roster.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 12:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Very feasible and quality picks all around.  DingDing

If I could change just one pick, I'd replace Josh Forrest with Drew Ott (DE Iowa). I think the Bengals need a DE more than they need a backup thumper LB that likely will not make the roster.

I agree and almost put Ott in this slot, but the Bengals seem to love Forrest.

Reply/Quote
first two picks and Id be so happy
Reply/Quote
I love this Mock. Joseph, Boyd would be a great couple of players for us down the road.

I think that Henry will last longer than this and if i had one complaint it is we could get a better DT and we need another pass rushing End.

Still, very good and i love it overall.
Reply/Quote