Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Offensive Play
Guess the first play for the Bengals offense. Do you call a run play, a quick pass or go deep?

We've run a lot of unorthodox plays this year. I can't see them changing in the playoffs. If anything, it was all set up for games like this.

My prediction:

Run a reverse to Mo and let him throw it deep to Eifert, or run if it's covered. I would say throw it to AJ or Marvin, I feel like that's what the defense would expect. What TE catches deep passes off reverses?

I have to imagine the Steelers have been game planning for plays like this. That's why I run it first. Set the tone for a chess match early and keep them guessing the rest of the game.

Knowing Hue- it will be a run with Hill up the middle. Knowing Hue- AJ McCarron could line up at WR.

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
Hill up the middle for 3.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hill up the middle, right into the thick of things for 1/2 yard
Reply/Quote
Mo sanu bomb to Adrial Jeremiah down the middle for a TD, setting the tone for the Bengals to stay loose and have fun to win the game
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Line up in punt formation but run a fake.
Reply/Quote
im guessing they split out with Whit and set up for that WR screen they show at times.  Gain of 6 to  Marvin Jones.  And then any a-hole Steeler
fans sitting near get to deal with my drunk happy a** as we go down and score on the first drive.
Reply/Quote
Fisher out of the backfield.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 06:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Line up in punt formation but run a fake.

They'll never see it coming!  Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: They'll never see it coming!  Ninja

I call it the Spanish Inquisition play.
Reply/Quote
Direct snap to Gio...he busts it outside. ThumbsUp

[Image: Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Cincinnati+Bengals...vHak1l.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Playaction pump fake to aj then a 25 yard pass down the seam to eifert. WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
I predict the second play will be a 66 yard pass down the right sideline. This time, the receiver scores. This time, the qb gets up. This time, the mojo doesn't get sucked out of the stadium. This time, we win and we win going away.
Reply/Quote
Idk why but I think we hurt ben. Not to where he's out but to where he's limping alot and fights through it but overall isn't healthy enough to do what he's capable of doing
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 07:30 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Idk why but I think we hurt ben. Not to where he's out but to where he's limping alot and fights through it but overall isn't healthy enough to do what he's capable of doing

I don't root for injuries, but I'm definitely not going to cry if this happens. 

Steelers fans on the other hand... Hilarious
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I predict Hue calls a septupal reverse and then makes that "ain't I a stinker" face, because he's obviously trying to be cute.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Play action fake to Hill into a 9-15 yard pickup by Marvin Jones.
Reply/Quote
I'm still waiting for Andre to report eligible, catch a short pass, rip off his jersey and run the length of the field as Squeelers run away in terror!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 06:54 PM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: im guessing they split out with Whit and set up for that WR screen they show at times.  Gain of 6 to  Marvin Jones.  And then any a-hole Steeler
fans sitting near get to deal with my drunk happy a** as we go down and score on the first drive.

The best play by far for the first one is simple,they have a suspect secondary and I would attack that play one with a deep pass to A.J.GREEN OR TYLER EIFERT and keep doing that all game,who ever is single covered.Mess with their minds right away by throwing the rock to A.J. IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!A.J.GREEN can outrun most secondarys unless he is double team to start with.They will be expecting a run first and they will for sure stop that and put us in a bad way.

They need to start out right away by doing something different,but with old marv and hue they will start out being conservate like they always do and when the stoolers qb comes out he will start by slingin it downfield right away and we will get a PI against Dre.If they do this it will be a long night.

Have to mix it up right away and go for the long one.A.J. IS OUR BEST RECEIVER,USE HIM RIGHT AWAY and get the TD or the PI CALL.Blow their minds and put them in a hole right away.If we try to match them blow for blow,wwe lose.For petes sake throw the skin down the field first play.Screw their minds up,I would bet a long pass to A.J. gets a TD.I WOULD BET THAT.LETS GO WHO-DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Kick a FG fro our 30 yard line
Reply/Quote
We hate to see Hue get cute, so I'm going to predict a very satisfying 1.7 yard run by Hill.
Reply/Quote