Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Pick 3/23/19
(04-12-2019, 12:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Since we've now had a second meeting with Cody Ford, might be a good time to reboot this one.

I saw that somewhere in the last couple of days, he is visiting again. Maybe there is some trade interest for pick #11 after all. I don't see drafting him there, too high, or maybe they think they could get him RD2?
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 02:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I saw that somewhere in the last couple of days, he is visiting again. Maybe there is some trade interest for pick #11 after all. I don't see drafting him there, too high, or maybe they think they could get him RD2?

Personally, I don't think Ford makes it to the 2nd round.  I do believe that one of the top 3 LBs will be there in the 2nd.  If the Bengals were to trade back a few spots in the 1st, pick up another 2nd in the deal, the scenario I laid out in this mock could very well happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2019, 03:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I don't think Ford makes it to the 2nd round.  I do believe that one of the top 3 LBs will be there in the 2nd.  If the Bengals were to trade back a few spots in the 1st, pick up another 2nd in the deal, the scenario I laid out in this mock could very well happen.

That would be ideal. 
Reply/Quote