Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Play of the game ... by each team
I'm just sitting around waiting for 4 hours to go to my favorite sports bar (Captain Don's) here in Puerto Vallarta to watch the game.

I came up with an interesting thought ... predicting the first play of the game for each team.

Squealers ... if they get the ball at the 20 (or better), it will be a bomb to one of the WRs. If not, a power sweep to the left to Bell.

Bengals ... if they get the ball at the 20 (or better) a 20-yard seam pass to Eiffert. If not, a screen to the right to Bernard.
Reply/Quote
I will guess...

The Bengals: Run a between tackles draw with Hill.

The Steelers dump one off in the flat to Bell.
Reply/Quote
I see the Bengals putting Eifert in motion, then hitting him in the flat for a 6 or 7 yard gain.... just to get things going for AD.

Pitt will most likely run a dive to Bell to get Jen into the flow of the game. Note: Geno will stuff it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
steelers - sacked while trying to get too cute.

Bengals - catch steelers cheating on Green and Gio by hitting Sanu over the middle for a 35 yard gain.

and the rout is on !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:37 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: I'm just sitting around waiting for 4 hours to go to my favorite sports bar (Captain Don's) here in Puerto Vallarta to watch the game.

I came up with an interesting thought ... predicting the first play of the game for each team.

Squealers ... if they get the ball at the 20 (or better), it will be a bomb to one of the WRs. If not, a power sweep to the left to Bell.

Bengals ... if they get the ball at the 20 (or better) a 20-yard seam pass to Eiffert. If not, a screen to the right to Bernard.

I can't think of any plays because of the deep sympathy I feel for your current situation  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith reports eligible, catches pass on the line of scrimage and does his best Fat Albert for 80 yards and the TD.
SQUEELERS forfeit game in disgust at themselves.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
i'm gonna go on a limb and say one team will be in kickoff formation and the other will be in kick return formation
Reply/Quote
Bengals - Play action throw to Eifert over the middle.

Steelers - Counter run with Bell, trying to exploit our bad gap discipline at LB
Reply/Quote
Steelers : Run off tackle Bell.

Bengals : Slant for Green.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:30 AM)thegimp Wrote: I can't think of any plays because of the deep sympathy I feel for your current situation  Ninja

ROFLMAO. Should be a near perfect day here ... it was 72 overnight and it will be sunny with a high of 87. Looking forward to a great game and lots of ice-cold Pacifico's.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:37 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: I'm just sitting around waiting for 4 hours to go to my favorite sports bar (Captain Don's) here in Puerto Vallarta to watch the game.

So you think Bernard gets the start over Hill?  While Im fine with that Gio hasn't started a game all year has he?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Steelers are gonna try to pull offensive linemen all game like they did to perfection last season.

I don't know what their first play will be but they're gonna try to establish the run early and often.

If that/those pull plays work again, it'll be telling.

I think The Bengals try to establish the pass to try to keep Pitt's LBer's off the field but that they could also take advantage of those LBers by coming out firing with with more than 2 WR's and running a quick Offense from the the very first snap.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote