Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round Bye
Take the bye anyday. We may play lousy after a bye, but we will be playing in the jungle. That would make a huge difference.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:39 PM)fozzie11 Wrote: it doesn't matter how you look at it, a first round bye is what you want. gives the players some rest and after a long second half of the season would probably do a world of good for these guys

agreed.

and this way we do get past the 1st round haha, maybe thats the trick skip the first round, the rest are easy Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Considering how poorly we seem to play after a bye week, is anyone else thinking maybe the Bengals should AVOID a first round bye in the playoffs?

If it keeps us from going to Gillette in January Im all for it.  The top two seeds are going to be interesting in the AFC, it may just come down to when the Broncos play the Cheaters.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I'd take the bye in a heartbeat. Even if we were to lose in the divisional round, at least we got an extra week of excitement to enjoy the fact that our team is in the postseason.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Considering how poorly we seem to play after a bye week, is anyone else thinking maybe the Bengals should AVOID a first round bye in the playoffs?

If we had a bye a year ago, AJ Green is most likely back as well as a few others.

I will take the bye every time to heal.

I also think we beat a very good team in a playoff atmosphere yesterday and that was on the road.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote