Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Round News Conferencer (Lewis, Lazor, Pollack)
Reply/Quote
SHouldn't they wait in the war room until the first round is over? Like what if Hernandez drops and you want to trade back up into the 32nd pick? Nerds
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:26 AM)bonesaw Wrote: SHouldn't they wait in the war room until the first round is over?  Like what if Hernandez drops and you want to trade back up into the 32nd pick?  Nerds

Funny I said this and then Baltimore traded back up.  
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Price was their guy all along. Coaches liked his intangibles and leadership aura. I think Price is nasty and fits right in the AFCN.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:51 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Sounds like Price was their guy along.  

I told you guys, the Dave Lapham smokescreen about Ragnow was pure genius!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:51 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Sounds like Price was their guy all along. Coaches liked his intangibles and leadership aura. I think Price is nasty and fits right in the AFCN.

There were some media members and even Big Willie said that Ragnow was our guy. They just had Price ranked high enough to feel he was worthy of 21.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:06 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: There were some media members and even Big Willie said that Ragnow was our guy. They just had Price ranked high enough to feel he was worthy of 21.

Cunningham?  Hilarious

J/K

Reply/Quote
I can't believe this........ so this is what it sounds like when you have coaches that know what they're looking for and know what they're talking about?!

We even did our homework!

Even Marvin doesn't sound as lost as he usually does!

I love how Pollack mentioned how the Big Ten is a brutal division like the AFCN, along with the weather, just like I always say! (He more or less said that Hilarious )

I LOVE how he said Price's attitude is his biggest asset and how he came in as a defensive lineman because Price is just going to get NASTY in the trenches!

Let's hope for another homerun day tomorrow!
Reply/Quote
Uh Price can't lift weights right now but I'm sure he will be ready for camp...lol fail...why take an injured player in round 1 when your team has been mediocre for past two seasons? Marvin and Duke know there jobs are always safe so we continue to make risky picks on players that will show value 2nd year versus 1st. Price may turn out to be a stud but it won't be this year...I hope I am wrong...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 06:05 AM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Uh Price can't lift weights right now but I'm sure he will be ready for camp...lol fail...why take an injured player in round 1 when your team has been mediocre for past two seasons?  Marvin and Duke know there jobs are always safe so we continue to make risky picks on players that will show value 2nd year versus 1st.  Price may turn out to be a stud but it won't be this year...I hope I am wrong...

According to what seems like thousands of people, you are wrong.  He will be ready for TC.  Do you think everyone who says this repeatedly is lying?  SMH.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 06:05 AM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Uh Price can't lift weights right now but I'm sure he will be ready for camp...lol fail...why take an injured player in round 1 when your team has been mediocre for past two seasons?  Marvin and Duke know there jobs are always safe so we continue to make risky picks on players that will show value 2nd year versus 1st.  Price may turn out to be a stud but it won't be this year...I hope I am wrong...

So what he got injured during the combine, doesnt dispute that he started and finished 55 games without injury. Price has had immaculate health his college career, has a freak injury at the combine, and all of a sudden he's a huge risk. It was a partial tear, with as anal teams are during this time im sure the club looked into it enough to be comfortable taking him. Dude relax man.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At least they didn't get confused and draft Bryan Price...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:07 AM)EatonFan Wrote: At least they didn't get confused and draft Bryan Price...

LOL

Regardless of how obvious it is that you are joking, the reality is there when your a Bengals fan. Maybe MB did sit out the draft?

Reply/Quote

You do realize Ragnow was injured as well, right?
Reply/Quote
Now just add another offensive tackle for insurance and I'm a pig in shit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 06:05 AM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Uh Price can't lift weights right now but I'm sure he will be ready for camp...lol fail...why take an injured player in round 1 when your team has been mediocre for past two seasons? Marvin and Duke know there jobs are always safe so we continue to make risky picks on players that will show value 2nd year versus 1st. Price may turn out to be a stud but it won't be this year...I hope I am wrong...

God-awful and desperate trolling.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

A few facts to ponder about this pick,by the way I will forever hate hate the lions for grabbing Frank Ragnow just ahead of us.They super suck.Now on to  Billy Price,while I do not dislike the pick,I personally believe James Daniels from Iowa is a better center.He has longer arms,bigger hands,and is younger.I think they should have grabbed him first. And this is why we always finish out of the playoffs.I just think Price has no idea whats coming at him in this division.I will be surprised if he lasts a whole season.Now about the second round.I think they should move up and take Will Hernandes next.If they stay at 46,he will be long gone.We could use him now and our O-line would be fixed for about 5 years.I hated to see them pass on Rasaad Evans,the linebacker from bama,he was there and was picked next.He is a beast and was the second best backer in draft.Hard to pass him up ,but I will give them a pass on him as we really needed a center,I would have take Daniels way ahead of price.Price was to me the third best center ,we shall see how it all turns out.I wish him the best and have a long produc tive career.Now we really need to move up and get Will Hernandez.Give someone a couple 7 rounders and go get this guy.I really believe our division just got even harder with two top qbs coming in with the browns getting Mayfield and the ravens grabbing Jackson.Both are going to be very hard to shut down.I believe the Browns are going to win a bunch of games, and with our schedule I am saying we may by able to win 7 games with a new staff,new system and all that. And to me the weakest link in our game is going to be throw it away and run out of the pocket Andy Dalton.I want the bengals to draft Mason Rudonoff,I know I did not spell it right.I think drafting the two white defensive Players who are not that good is a slam on Marvin.Neither one is good enough to win divisions and I still think the steelers will win the division again and I just hate everything about them.As they say,we shall see.Its going to be a must watch all games year.WHO-DEY FOR SURE.
Reply/Quote

A few facts to ponder about this pick,by the way I will forever hate hate the lions for grabbing Frank Ragnow just ahead of us.They super suck.Now on to  Billy Price,while I do not dislike the pick,I personally believe James Daniels from Iowa is a better center.He has longer arms,bigger hands,and is younger.I think they should have grabbed him first. And this is why we always finish out of the playoffs.I just think Price has no idea whats coming at him in this division.I will be surprised if he lasts a whole season.Now about the second round.I think they should move up and take Will Hernandes next.If they stay at 46,he will be long gone.We could use him now and our O-line would be fixed for about 5 years.I hated to see them pass on Rasaad Evans,the linebacker from bama,he was there and was picked next.He is a beast and was the second best backer in draft.Hard to pass him up ,but I will give them a pass on him as we really needed a center,I would have take Daniels way ahead of price.Price was to me the third best center ,we shall see how it all turns out.I wish him the best and have a long produc tive career.Now we really need to move up and get Will Hernandez.Give someone a couple 7 rounders and go get this guy.I really believe our division just got even harder with two top qbs coming in with the browns getting Mayfield and the ravens grabbing Jackson.Both are going to be very hard to shut down.I believe the Browns are going to win a bunch of games, and with our schedule I am saying we may by able to win 7 games with a new staff,new system and all that. And to me the weakest link in our game is going to be throw it away and run out of the pocket Andy Dalton.I want the bengals to draft Mason Rudonoff,I know I did not spell it right.I think drafting the two white defensive Players who are not that good is a slam on Marvin.Neither one is good enough to win divisions and I still think the steelers will win the division again and I just hate everything about them.As they say,we shall see.Its going to be a must watch all games year.WHO-DEY FOR SURE.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:34 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote:  A few facts to ponder about this pick,by the way I will forever hate hate the lions for grabbing Frank Ragnow just ahead of us.They super suck.Now on to  Billy Price,while I do not dislike the pick,I personally believe James Daniels from Iowa is a better center.He has longer arms,bigger hands,and is younger.I think they should have grabbed him first. And this is why we always finish out of the playoffs.I just think Price has no idea whats coming at him in this division.I will be surprised if he lasts a whole season.Now about the second round.I think they should move up and take Will Hernandes next.If they stay at 46,he will be long gone.We could use him now and our O-line would be fixed for about 5 years.I hated to see them pass on Rasaad Evans,the linebacker from bama,he was there and was picked next.He is a beast and was the second best backer in draft.Hard to pass him up ,but I will give them a pass on him as we really needed a center,I would have take Daniels way ahead of price.Price was to me the third best center ,we shall see how it all turns out.I wish him the best and have a long produc tive career.Now we really need to move up and get Will Hernandez.Give someone a couple 7 rounders and go get this guy.I really believe our division just got even harder with two top qbs coming in with the browns getting Mayfield and the ravens grabbing Jackson.Both are going to be very hard to shut down.I believe the Browns are going to win a bunch of games, and with our schedule I am saying we may by able to win 7 games with a new staff,new system and all that. And to me the weakest link in our game is going to be throw it away and run out of the pocket Andy Dalton.I want the bengals to draft Mason Rudonoff,I know I did not spell it right.I think drafting the two white defensive Players who are not that good is a slam on Marvin.Neither one is good enough to win divisions and I still think the steelers will win the division again and I just hate everything about them.As they say,we shall see.Its going to be a must watch all games year.WHO-DEY FOR SURE.

Holy wall of text Batman!

Pollack is one of the best line coaches in football, he thinks Price is better....I'll trust Pollack on this one.
Reply/Quote
Is there a transcript of the news conference yet?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote