Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So who's happier???
To be honest, I'm feeling a lot better today.
My first thought when we picked Price was we should have taken Daniels or even Hernandez, Maybe because by the time we made our pick it was after 3.30am lol
Now i'm very happy, watching some video and reading about the boy I think we got the pick spot on, now we just need to follow it up by getting another O-line man and a LB in our next couple of picks
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:43 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: To be honest, I'm feeling a lot better today.
My first thought when we picked Price was we should have taken Daniels or even Hernandez, Maybe because by the time we made our pick it was after 3.30am lol
Now i'm very happy, watching some video and reading about the boy I think we got the pick spot on, now we just need to follow it up by getting another O-line man and a LB in our next couple of picks

And remember where it all started...the fight among the coaches over blocking scheme where Lazor won and got Piano Man overruled. Ever since then things have started to move in a different direction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: And remember where it all started...the fight among the coaches over blocking scheme where Lazor won and got Piano Man overruled. Ever since then things have started to move in a different direction.

and marvin not re-signing without more control was the next big step

Then came the ax on piano man
Reply/Quote
Mixon and Bernard are going to love Price.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Everybody is happy with this pick on the team. Dalton and the Offense and the entire Defense that won't
have to be on the field all damn game. We will be able to run the ball and Dalton will have a pocket to step
into so he can find his Receivers. Mixon and Gio should run all over teams especially if we add a decent RT
or Fisher grows into a stud under Pollack.

Really think that either Westerman or Redmond could be good at RG as well.

Boling i agree with SHRacer probably becomes a Probowler after this. He has always had a bad Center next
to him and has always been pretty solid. Running to the weak side should be fun this year.
Reply/Quote
I gotta hand it to the FO. Sometimes they handle things the exact opposite of the way I'd want them to. Last year I couldnt believe how much they neglected the o-line following an embarrassing 2016.

This year they're just nailing everything. Pollack was the best possible replacement for PA. Trading for a top tackle (Glenn) while simultaneously sliding back into the perfect spot to nab a top Center was pure brilliance.

I. Am. Impressed.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 07:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I gotta hand it to the FO. Sometimes they handle things the exact opposite of the way I'd want them to. Last year I couldnt believe how much they neglected the o-line following an embarrassing 2016.

This year they're just nailing everything. Pollack was the best possible replacement for PA. Trading for a top tackle (Glenn) while simultaneously sliding back into the perfect spot to nab a top Center was pure brilliance.

I. Am. Impressed.

But they did target another area of need which was pass rushers in a draft that was deep in talented edge players. Thr offensive line talent was not there. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:03 PM)Synric Wrote: But they did target another area of need which was pass rushers in a draft that was deep in talented edge players. Thr offensive line talent was not there. 

I was referring to free agency. Either way, they shouldn't have completely ignored the line. They threw away a season, IMO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We won 7 games with the worst oline I ever seen... I am super excited for this year now.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m pretty sure most players on the team are happy with the pick. Not only with the pick itself, but for the moves this organization is making. They are starting to act like a team that wants to win.
Or, at least a team operating in the 21st, century.  That, my friends, is a major breakthrough. Wink
Reply/Quote