Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Take Guy's Eat Crow Over Bengals
Just kidding.

Somehow, someway, they managed to make it all about Manziel and turn it into a whine fest with the same get-away free cards that Dalton didn't get last year in the playoffs.

Not once did they really ever talk about the Bengals beyond, "They were the better team."

No, I know these guy's opinions do not matter and that they are more talking heads than anything else. Just be nice to get some acclaim over here. Oh well. Not to mention, these guy's are dicks anyways. Just love when they eat crow over us.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Whoops. I added the wrong video. I apologize but that video is just as hilariously wrong.

Reply/Quote
its okay they are skeptical... but i dont think they will get invited to daltons SB victory party.
Reply/Quote
Two days ago: "They actually have a pretty good passing attack."

Today: "They have no weapons. Manziel has nobody to pass to."

Haha. Whatever.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Two days ago: "They actually have a pretty good passing attack."

Today: "They have no weapons. Manziel has nobody to pass to."

Haha. Whatever.

hartline and hawkins where out,.....

but they did at least during the game mention all the people dalton was missing last TNF game last year lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:03 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Just kidding.

Somehow, someway, they managed to make it all about Manziel and turn it into a whine fest with the same get-away free cards that Dalton didn't get last year in the playoffs.

Not once did they really ever talk about the Bengals beyond, "They were the better team."

No, I know these guy's opinions do not matter and that they are more talking heads than anything else. Just be nice to get some acclaim over here. Oh well. Not to mention, these guy's are dicks anyways. Just love when they eat crow over us.

I said earlier it would take JB hoisting the Lombardi to shut them up, but I take it back.

They want to be right so bad that if that actually happens, I think many of those talking heads would slant, even that, to read that the Bengals are champs, in spite of all their weaknesses!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hartline and hawkins where out,.....

but they did at least during the game mention all the people dalton was missing last TNF game last year lol

Yeah, but that's the NFL Network guys, not ESPN.  Thank God for the NFL Network, cause ESPN just blows anymore.  I have heard Faulk eat crow about us this year, and Michael Irvin has actually kinda always been in our corner and Dalton's really....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, but that's the NFL Network guys, not ESPN.  Thank God for the NFL Network, cause ESPN just blows anymore.  I have heard Faulk eat crow about us this year, and Michael Irvin has actually kinda always been in our corner and Dalton's really....

And Prime Time continues to be a total d*** about Andy.   He will be wearing that jersey Andy gave him.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And Prime Time continues to be a total d*** about Andy.   He will be wearing that jersey Andy gave him.  

Gawd I hope so.....lol. Rock On

Reply/Quote
Since we're kind of on the topic of media with this thread, did anyone else notice the segment where Jim Nantz was actually getting kind of mad that Dalton doesn't get more respect? It was kind of amazing watching a national media legend like that taking up the cause of a Bengals player.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And Prime Time continues to be a total d*** about Andy.   He will be wearing that jersey Andy gave him.  

loved the confidence of andy to hand him that jersey like he is gonna need it.

Get it done boys get it done
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:19 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: Since we're kind of on the topic of media with this thread, did anyone else notice the segment where Jim Nantz was actually getting kind of mad that Dalton doesn't get more respect? It was kind of amazing watching a national media legend like that taking up the cause of a Bengals player.

Yeah, I caught that.  I was taken aback by it myself.....I have always liked Nantz and Simms.

Reply/Quote
those idiots can't discuss anything intelligently. I don't know of any real sports fan who watches for anything more than the daily trainwreck that show is. All that lovefest for poor Johnny and they forgot to mention that maybe his relationship with Cleveland coaches was because he was an out of control alcoholic who couldn't be bothered to learn the playbook, practice, show up on time for meetings. You reap what you sow. Trust does not return overnight

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:27 PM)pally Wrote: those idiots can't discuss anything intelligently.  I don't know of any real sports fan who watches for anything more than the daily trainwreck that show is.  All that lovefest for poor Johnny and they forgot to mention that maybe his relationship with Cleveland coaches was because he was an out of control alcoholic who couldn't be bothered to learn the playbook, practice, show up on time for meetings.  You reap what you sow. Trust does not return overnight

This is pretty much verbatim what Marshall Faulk said after the game.  I agree.  ESPN is a network full of hacks.

Reply/Quote
Deion got called out on his silliness by Mariucci on NFL Network among others. The nice thing is NFL Network has displaced ESPN for a lot of people as the place to go for the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, but that's the NFL Network guys, not ESPN.  Thank God for the NFL Network, cause ESPN just blows anymore.  I have heard Faulk eat crow about us this year, and Michael Irvin has actually kinda always been in our corner and Dalton's really....

Michael Irvin raves about this team.  The last two weeks, I've heard him say that the Bengals are the only team that can challenge New England.  Even when Dion Sanders was talking to Dalton, he said "I really like you, I like Marvin Lewis, I like Adam Jones, I want you to get it done".  Not sure if everyone caught the end, but he was holding the jersey up as they cut away.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:27 PM)pally Wrote: those idiots can't discuss anything intelligently.  I don't know of any real sports fan who watches for anything more than the daily trainwreck that show is.  All that lovefest for poor Johnny and they forgot to mention that maybe his relationship with Cleveland coaches was because he was an out of control alcoholic who couldn't be bothered to learn the playbook, practice, show up on time for meetings.  You reap what you sow. Trust does not return overnight

Right, but how stupid does Pettine look for saying they want him to stay in the pocket as the teams were going into half time?  The plays he made, the touchdown drive, were from plays that he was out of the pocket.  Dude, your team is 2-6 and you're probably looking at the unemployment line once the season ends... let the guy play to his strengths.
Reply/Quote