Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First Take says Bengals will ruin Joe Burrow
(01-19-2020, 06:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well sure. We missed on a bunch of OL picks that pretty much killed us. John Ross being a bust hasn’t helped either.

Then there's sorta middle round picks from just 2 years ago that are already gone in Willis and Jefferson.

That's awful...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 06:18 PM)jason Wrote: Then there's sorta middle round picks from just 2 years ago that are already gone in Willis and Jefferson.

That's awful...

Jefferson was a bad pick. Willis I actually liked at the time, but he just didn’t pan out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
It will depend on the team what any offer is. It could be a 2 if the team is picking lower in the draft or possibly a 3 if picking higher. Either way you take it as we need as much draft capital as possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 05:58 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: Have you ever played football?  Football is the ultimate team sport.  Brady is the best qb of all time so why has he lost games?  Lsu was without a doubt the best TEAM in the nation.  Joe burrow didnt do that by himself.  By this logic every great qb should be undefeated.

Here is a new paragragh for you.  Tannehill is not and never will be as good as brady.  Thats just a crazy statement.  Next thing your gonna tell me is dilfer is better than marino cause he got a ring.

You must believe Chiefs would be going to the SB with a replacement level  QB like Matt Moore.Titans were hot garbage with Mariota
Reply/Quote