Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Thursday Night Game on regular NBC tonight
I post this because last year some games were on a station you had to pay extra for, or you could watch that replay later. I'm not a big fan of NFL going pay per view on some games.

Tonight's KICK OFF OF SEASON GAME of Super Bowl Chiefs vs Lions is on regular NBC. My word, you could watch this if all you have is rabbit ears antenna and no cable, no dish. Everybody gets to see tonight's game as it happens.

For us in Ohio, Battle For Ohio Sunday could be seen by those with just rabbit ear antennas in Ohio. I like that over the attempt to have pay per view games where even having cable or dish isn't enough money spent.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
So far Chiefs giving LT help and Goff started bad but looks better now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lions look solid.

Can you imagine if JB had that OLine and Run game

Fun to dream about.
Reply/Quote
Lions defense looked bad on that series. TERRIBLE coverage where they lost receivers three different times.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 09:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: Lions defense looked bad on that series. TERRIBLE coverage where they lost receivers three different times.

Still not as bad as that national anthem.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
And Lions unforced fumble...

Week one, week one. Be nice to see SOMEONE play sharp in week one.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 09:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Still not as bad as that national anthem.   Ninja

Lol. Not great at all but she sounded sincere and patriotic !!

USA baby.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 10:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: And Lions unforced fumble...

Week one, week one. Be nice to see SOMEONE play sharp in week one.

Yeah. I’m nervous about the rust we need to shake off too. Esp the entire O
Reply/Quote
Agreed. Mahomes just evened it by throwing a pretty dumb ball for a pick six. Rust, rust, rust.
Reply/Quote
At the end of the first half the Chiefs right tackle was false starting on every down - bouncing his leg up and down and then starting a half beat before the snap. Ridiculous. I turned it off.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 11:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Agreed. Mahomes just evened it by throwing a pretty dumb ball for a pick six. Rust, rust, rust.

Love it too haha

Go Lions !!
Reply/Quote
Lions not going away. Picking up where they left off last year.

Reply/Quote
Lions up by 1. Sam La Porta was one of the TEs our staff was coveting during the draft. He's played very well so far. Lions had a great draft.
Reply/Quote
Our path to the #1 seed in the AFC starts as soon as the Lions don't blow this.
Reply/Quote
Brown's replacement with a huge holding call on that last KC drive.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Our path to the #1 seed in the AFC starts as soon as the Lions don't blow this.

Could you imagine the meltdown, which would be 1000% justified, if Taylor went for it on that 4th and 25?
Reply/Quote
Both KC tackles have been getting away with holds, illegal lining up and false starts all night. WAY overdue they finally got called.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: Both KC tackles have been getting away with holds, illegal lining up and false starts all night. WAY overdue they finally got called.

Agreed, SO many obvious holds on their LT completely ignored. 
Reply/Quote
Yay! Chiefs lose!
Reply/Quote
Holy crap! Go Lions!!
Reply/Quote