Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Thursday Night Game on regular NBC tonight
Burrow Contract, Chiefs lose opening night to the Lions, I found a bag of 2 year old caramel apple Wethers in my workshop. It was a good day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rough night for Toney
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:26 AM)Synric Wrote: Burrow Contract, Chiefs lose opening night to the Lions, I found a bag of 2 year old caramel apple Wethers in my workshop. It was a good day.

I’d say so
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Seems like all I’ve heard since the AFC championship was KC this and KC that. They aren’t spending money on WR and RB. There’s no magic bullet. They’ve got problems with Chris Jones and his contract and Trey Smith and Creed are next year. The lack of receivers really bit them tonight. Their 2 tackles didn’t look good. KC won’t repeat.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: Both KC tackles have been getting away with holds, illegal lining up and false starts all night. WAY overdue they finally got called.

Yea, hopefully Zac takes note and gets in the refs ears if they pull that crap when we play them.
Reply/Quote
This may be one of the few Thursday night games I can watch because I don't have Amazon Prime. Glad the Lions won.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The Lions have served notice, they're legit.  And, it's great to see after 32 playoff-winless seasons.  I've spent some time on the Lions board this morning, and I don't have to tell you what it's like over there.

[Image: dont-drink-the-kool-aid-gif.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote