Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First ever in our history!
People, we have a very real chance of seeing, for the first time ever, a Bengals coach bathed in Gatorade at the Super Bowl. We do have it now, right?

I hope Zac Taylor enjoys the honor. Been tough on him all season, and he's proved me wrong. Here's to Coach Taylor getting soaked Sunday night!
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 02:38 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: People, we have a very real chance of seeing, for the first time ever, a Bengals coach bathed in Gatorade at the Super Bowl.  We do have it now, right?

I hope Zac Taylor enjoys the honor.  Been tough on him all season, and he's proved me wrong.  Here's to Coach Taylor getting soaked Sunday night!
Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey

Would be a great sight seeing Zac get an orange gatorade bath. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'd rather see him get carried on shoulders to wherever they carry them than the gatorade thing.. I always thought that was a bit too childish.. Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 635874400574734145-010316BengalsRavens-2...&auto=webp]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 05:07 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: 635874400574734145-010316BengalsRavens-2...&auto=webp]
Certainly looked like a packed house, huh? Everyone stuck around for hours after the game.., OK, so they were all driving home....maybe already at home...possibly never went to the game..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote