Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First half...who looks good?
I thought Vigil had a strong half. Made quite a few tackles.

Liked Boyd's 40 yard catch, but would like to see him making more receptions. Cody Core playing better than I thought he would.

Also AJ McCarron is playing really well.

What do you think?
Reply/Quote
Announcers keep saying we are playing better, yet they have more points. Got to watch out for those deep balls!
Reply/Quote
Liking what I'm seeing from Boyd, Core, Vigil, Clarke, and Hardinson.

Hunt needs to go. Failed experiment and a waste of a spot.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Also Carson
Reply/Quote
Licata probably just gave himself a chance at the #3 QB job with 3/3, 82 yards, or at least the PS spot.

- - - - -
Side Note: I saw "B Hill" as a rusher for the Bengals and I was like "Please let his first name be Benny."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Boyd is going to be the ROY, Vigil looks Good, our first string defense looked awesome, Gio ran hard, Hunt looks clueless and needs to go. Hope we keep Simonise
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Erickson's someone to keep an eye on the next couple of games. Some good catches and a kickoff return for a TD late.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Kumerow looked good only had one 7 yard catch but had a touchdown he just lost track of it also clarke looked really good always in the backfield getting pressure
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 04:16 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Kumerow looked good only had one 7 yard catch but had a touchdown he just lost track of it also clarke looked really good always in the backfield getting pressure

If we can get some good play out of Clarke this year, that will be huge for this defense.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 11:11 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Erickson's someone to keep an eye on the next couple of games.  Some good catches and a kickoff return for a TD late.

Alex 'McGoodbyeAlford' Erickson.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 08:44 AM)jtsmith38 Wrote: Alex 'McGoodbyeAlford' Erickson.

That nickname won't work. 

It has to be Erick Alexson. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
AJ McCarron
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton.. looked in regular season form
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote