Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First or worst in AFCN?
Bengals could be in first or last after this weekends games. Only the Steelers can’t move into first place this weekend.

Monday morning what do you think the AFCN standings are going to look like?

Current standings:
Ravens 8-5
Browns 7-6
Bengals 7-6
Steelers 6-6

Monday morning:

Browns 8-6 find a way to beat Oakland with no QB
Ravens 8-6 Packers are much better than Balt right now
Bengals 7-7 I just don’t trust them
Steelers 6-7 Titans handle them
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 01:45 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Bengals could be in first or last after this weekends games.  Only the Steelers can’t move into first place this weekend.

Monday morning what do you think the AFCN standings are going to look like?

Current standings:
Ravens 8-5
Browns 7-6
Bengals 7-6
Steelers 6-6

Monday morning:

Browns 8-6 find a way to beat Oakland with no QB
Ravens 8-6 Packers are much better than Balt right now
Bengals 7-7 I just don’t trust them
Steelers 6-7 Titans handle them

I think there's a really good chance it ends up being:

Ravens 8-6
Browns 7-7
Bengals 7-7
Steelers 6-7-1

I'd give that a 50% chance of being the result.

Then I'd give it a 25% chance of being:
Bengals 8-6
Ravens 8-6
Browns 7-7
Steelers 6-7-1

And then the other 25% is made up of varying scenarios where the Ravens, Browns and/or Steelers somehow win and the Bengals remain in 2nd or 3rd place.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals are the biggest question. Can they beat Denver without Reiff and Awuzie? As for the rest of the division, I see all of them losing.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 01:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the Bengals are the biggest question. Can they beat Denver without Reiff and Awuzie? As for the rest of the division, I see all of them losing.

Agree, I think the bengals are the only team with a good chance to win this week. Would go Browns if they didn’t have half the team on the COVID list. Don’t think Baltimore or Pitt have much of a shot this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 01:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the Bengals are the biggest question. Can they beat Denver without Reiff and Awuzie? As for the rest of the division, I see all of them losing.

When did Awuzie get hurt? 
Reply/Quote

I honestly think they will come out on fire Sunday and win. Hopefully we take control the lead in the AFCN|.
Reply/Quote
Do we play well in the snow?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 02:40 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Do we play well in the snow?

In the 4th quarter maybe... First half we ain't worth a shot no matter what the conditions are.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 02:23 PM)Mer Wrote: When did Awuzie get hurt?

He's on the Covid list. He may get to play under the new rules if he has no symptoms and can crank out a negative test.
Reply/Quote
We will reclaim what is rightfully ours! We will own the basement once again in true traditional Bengals fashion!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 02:40 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Do we play well in the snow?

FIFY
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 04:05 PM)Interceptor Wrote: We will reclaim what is rightfully ours! We will own the basement once again in true traditional fashion!

Ouch, I was getting amped for a "Own the North!" post but then you took us to the basement.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 04:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ouch, I was getting amped for a "Own the North!" post but then you took us to the basement.

It's all good. You can't kill yourself jumping out of a basement window, so there's that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Cleveland game postponed until Monday night

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Run the ball DOWN THEIR THROATS!

They're top ten in rush D, but our only hope is to establish the run, shorten the game, keep them off the field, and control the game!

Eliminate the stupid mistakes like muffed punts and hammer them so much with the run and short passes that they sell-out to stop that and then you have Burrow throw a few 60 yard bombs to Chase in the thin mountain air!
Reply/Quote
It's been a while since we got to play with one of these:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

If it goes the way I predict we'll be hosting the Bolts again in a 4-5 match up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
BTW the playoff machine shows what I posted in another thread. If they do their job then depending on other game results they could clinch a playoff spot next week.
Reply/Quote
Division might look competitive but any team in this division would be lucky to win a playoff game this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 09:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Division might look competitive but any team in this division would be lucky to win a playoff game this year.

This is spot on.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: Cleveland game postponed until Monday night

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What a bunch of crap.
We have the worst luck.
That was a guaranteed loss we could've have used!!!
Reply/Quote