Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First plea deal in Georgia
Scott Hall pleaded guilty to 5 misdemeanors in conjunction with the raid on the Coffee County Board of Elections. Part of his deal includes testimoney against fellow defendents.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-defendant-charged-georgia-election-interference-case-takes/story?id=103610288

One of former President Donald Trump's co-defendants charged in the Georgia election interference case is taking a plea deal in which he will agree to testify against others in the case.

Scott Hall appeared Friday in court for what the judge said was a "negotiated resolution."
The arrangement marks the first plea deal in the case.

As part of the deal, Hall pleaded guilty to five misdemeanors. He will get (5 years) probation and has agreed to testify moving forward, including at the trial of other co-defendants.

Asked if he understands this is a "negotiated plea," Hall said, "I do."

Hall, a Georgia bail bondsman, was charged in relation to the alleged breach of voting machine equipment in the wake of the 2020 election in Coffee County, Georgia.

Trump and 18 others pleaded not guilty to all charges in a sweeping racketeering indictment for alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election in the state of Georgia.

The former president says his actions were not illegal and that the investigation is politically motivated.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So first indictment equals no jail time. I think there is a trial starting in October for 2 attorneys. Let's see if the can get 12 people to vote guilty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
And the dominos start to fall. The co-defendants are going to be scrambling away from Trump like rats on a sinking ship, not only in Georgia but in all of the indictments.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 05:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So first indictment equals no jail time. I think there is a trial starting in October for 2 attorneys. Let's see if the can get 12 people to vote guilty.

It's RICO. There will be plenty of jail time to go around, don't worry.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 09:06 PM)treee Wrote: It's RICO. There will be plenty of jail time to go around, don't worry.

Let's see them get convictions. Grand jury testimony is one sided, the prosecution presents their evidence. A trial the defense comes into the equation by offering a defense of the prosecution.

I am not saying the biased Fulton County prosecutor does not win a case, heck she has like 19 different shots to win one. Soros is probably buying iff jurors all over the country.

Meanwhile, Trump gained 5 points after the 2nd GOP debate while he was in Michigan speaking to union workers about how EV vehicles will be death of a lot of their jobs. He told them to make sure their union addresses EV mandates in their contract.

They loved him in Michigan.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's see them get convictions. Grand jury testimony is one sided, the prosecution presents their evidence. A trial the defense comes into the equation by offering a defense of the prosecution.

I am not saying the biased Fulton County prosecutor does not win a case, heck she has like 19 different shots to win one. Soros is probably buying iff jurors all over the country.

Meanwhile, Trump gained 5 points after the 2nd GOP debate while he was in Michigan speaking to union workers about how EV vehicles will be death of a lot of their jobs. He told them to make sure their union addresses EV mandates in their contract.

Is this Soros in the room with us now?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's see them get convictions. Grand jury testimony is one sided, the prosecution presents their evidence. A trial the defense comes into the equation by offering a defense of the prosecution.

Who will be the Republican’s boogie man once George Soros dies, after all he is 93 years old. Though I suppose since you guys think he is the devil reincarnated, he could live forever.

Trump lost support in the general election in Michigan. He went there in the middle of a UAW strike and spoke to a non-union shop. Though he did try to cover it up by seeding the audience with pro-union signs. Then he essentially told the UAW to settle. Of course, the piece de resistance was him begging for the UAW endorsement

Reply/Quote
That Soros dude is my hero. A man amongst kids.

He rules Trump on daily basis. With 10 times less money than Elon or some Republicans donors.

You better vote for that man, he's the real genius out of there.

#SOROS2024

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 11:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not saying the biased Fulton County prosecutor does not win a case, heck she has like 19 different shots to win one. Soros is probably buying iff jurors all over the country.

So there are two possible outcomes. One, Trump is not found guilty in which case MAGAFOX was 100% right all along. Or, Trump is found guilty, in which case the prosecutor was biased, the jurors were bought off, the justice system got politiziced and MAGAFOX was 100% right all along.

And if one replaces Trump with Biden, one just needs to switch the arguments to reach the same conclusion.

Of course it won't matter because Soros, whom Hunter calls the even bigger guy, just buys off everyone. It's blunt, but effective.
Reply/Quote

Soros-funded posters like Dino and Pally are going to be so surprised when unions go for Trump. 

We can probably stop any meaningful technological solutions to climate change if we can link them closely enough
to the threat of unemployment. 

Breaking up unions needs to be a priority if Trump wants a country more responsive to his will.  
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 06:34 PM)Dill Wrote: Soros-funded posters like Dino and Pally are going to be so surprised when unions go for Trump. 

We can probably stop any meaningful technological solutions to climate change if we can link them closely enough
to the threat of unemployment. 

Breaking up unions needs to be a priority if Trump wants a country more responsive to his will.  

Wasn't getting out of the TPP all about saving US Manufacturing Jobs?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 10:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wasn't getting out of the TPP all about saving US Manufacturing Jobs?

Ostensibly. I find the messaging around the TPP situation to be a bit odd. Signing onto it was a free-market move, meaning that if you are economically conservative it is a move you should favor. It is also a trade agreement aimed at weakening China's global influence, so again, being a part of it would be a part of the whole "tough on China" way of thinking. Meanwhile, Republicans are more likely to dislike the TPP and Democrats and independents are more in favor.

It just highlights how mercurial people are in their views.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 05:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So first indictment equals no jail time. I think there is a trial starting in October for 2 attorneys. Let's see if the can get 12 people to vote guilty.

Do you honestly think they're innocent?
Reply/Quote
Bernard Kerik, former NY Police Commissioner and crony of both Trump and Guiliani is offering to testify...as long as he receives immunity. Kerik was pardoned by Trump after Kerik's guilty plea to tax and false statement charges. He is widely suspected to be unindicted co-conspirator #5

Reply/Quote