Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First roster updates -off season
https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1493654006446575616?t=L2F863OoWzJox2t7zOHZYg&s=19

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Does that mean Vernon Hargreaves didn't make the cut?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Embedding the tweet...

Reply/Quote
Anyone know anything about Gaillard?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 04:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone know anything about Gaillard?

He was from the Cardinals iirc.  He started some games for them, but was pretty bad.  Probably better than Adeniji, though... probably....
Reply/Quote

He played some in the preseason for us. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

He was on our PS all season and was never called up

Reply/Quote
I never realized until today we had Evander Holyfield's son on the team.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Thaddeus Moss will ever get any clock? I know he's been hurt but he was Joe's TE at LSU, and its great having Randy Moss' kid on the team.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 04:28 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Does that mean Vernon Hargreaves didn't make the cut?

These guys are our PS players. Hargreaves was on our 53. He's technically a free agent right now. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I hope Moss makes the team just because he already has a connection with Burrow and has the Moss DNA, even if not all of his old man's abilities.

He's a mismatch for linebackers and would force safeties to keep an eye on him or let him catch passes underneath.

I feel like he's still developing and cold turn into something really special.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 02:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I hope Moss makes the team just because he already has a connection with Burrow and has the Moss DNA, even if not all of his old man's abilities.

He's a mismatch for linebackers and would force safeties to keep an eye on him or let him catch passes underneath.

I feel like he's still developing and cold turn into something really special.

Thad is physically fragile. Eifert got hurt in freaky ways. Moss had foot problems, muscle pulls, etc. these types of injuries are insidious. We’ll see if he can overcome that

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 09:48 AM)pally Wrote: Thad is physically fragile.  Eifert got hurt in freaky ways.  Moss had foot problems, muscle pulls, etc.  these types of injuries are insidious.  We’ll see if he can overcome that

Yeah, don't know if we can risk that, but hopefully we don't need him enough for it to be a problem since we have Uzomah and Sample.

In a limited role, I think he could produce for us. 
Reply/Quote