Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First the draft network mock.
One thing of note is how we always complained how these other ones were completely unrealistic. I love the draft networks(except for no trades) but it tends to go a little the other way and too tough. That said here's my first one complain about it. I couldn't not take Butler there and if green gets hurt gives us a legitimate weapon.

Chris Lindstrom

, IOL

Devin Bush Jr.

, LB

Hakeem Butler

, WR

Kaleb McGary

, OT

Tyree Jackson

, QB

Isaiah Prince

, OT

Lukas Denis

, S

Andrew Beck

, TE
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if I'm reading the formatting correctly. Is Lindstrom your pick at #11?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 05:32 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm not sure if I'm reading the formatting correctly.  Is Lindstrom your pick at #11?

Yes.
Reply/Quote
I don't usually disagree with your takes, but Lindstrom at 11 is so early imo.
Reply/Quote
He's nowhere near the top OG in the class. If you take one at #11, it better be the best one.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 12:37 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I don't usually disagree with your takes, but Lindstrom at 11 is so early imo.

He's majorly slept on. The versatility to play tackle or guard at a high level. In every single mock he's gone by pick 20.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 03:48 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: He's nowhere near the top OG in the class.  If you take one at #11, it better be the best one.
He is the best. By a very substantial margin. His versatility to play tackle or guard at a high level is what draws me to him. He goes top 20 on every single mock. It's a little early but not insanely. He's great in every aspect.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 10:45 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He's majorly slept on. The versatility to play tackle or guard at a high level. In every single mock he's gone by pick 20.

Umm, in every single mock on some specific website? Because Peter Schrager just released his mock yesterday and Lindstrom is not in the first round.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001019166/article/peter-schrager-2019-nfl-mock-draft-10-kyler-murray-goes-no-1

Also, I don't know which mocks you've been looking at, but I've not seen Lindstrom mocked in the first in any mock that I've seen up to this point.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2019, 11:08 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Umm, in every single mock on some specific website? Because Peter Schrager just released his mock yesterday and Lindstrom is not in the first round.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001019166/article/peter-schrager-2019-nfl-mock-draft-10-kyler-murray-goes-no-1

Also, I don't know which mocks you've been looking at, but I've not seen Lindstrom mocked in the first in any mock that I've seen up to this point.

Beat me to it. Late second/Early third.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2019, 10:47 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He is the best. By a very substantial margin. His versatility to play tackle or guard at a high level is what draws me to him. He goes top 20 on every single mock. It's a little early but not insanely. He's great in every aspect.

Well, there's at least 2 other guys that have that same characteristic that are much better than he is.
Reply/Quote