Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time drafting in a 14 team league...
and this is my lineup.

Starters
[Image: starters_zps5wy1khyy.jpg]

Bench
[Image: bench_zpsnqfj0rup.jpg]

Kicker and D
[Image: kicker%20and%20d_zpsrrtv4wal.jpg]

I never quite know how to feel about a team i draft...

Even after 10ish years.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I drafted 4th. AP, Beckham and Bell went 1,2,3.

If i was distracted by a guy having trouble logging and staying in, the chances are i would have taken Charles 4th.

My draft order was:
1. Forte
2. Morris
3. Olson
4. Macklin
5. Brown
6. Palmer
7. Martin
8. McFadden
9. Rams
10. Colston
11. Jones
12. Carr
13. Hillman
14. Quick
15. Hauschka

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 11:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I drafted 4th. AP, Beckham and Bell went 1,2,3.

If i was distracted by a guy having trouble logging and staying in, the chances are i would have taken Charles 4th.

My draft order was:
1. Forte
2. Morris
3. Olson
4. Macklin
5. Brown
6. Palmer
7. Martin
8. McFadden
9. Rams
10. Colston
11. Jones
12. Carr
13. Hillman
14. Quick
15. Hauschka

14 team leagues suck, but your team is pretty solid.

Charles was there and you passed on him?!  

I think he or AP has the best year in the league this year.

I think Palmer sucks this year, but I do like the Brown pick.

I thought Martin looked good in the preseason so far (in the little I saw), but this site says he may not even start anymore.

Olson's a good pick and I think Colston that late is an absolute steal.

Not a bad team for a 14 team league, though.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 01:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 14 team leagues suck, but your team is pretty solid.

Charles was there and you passed on him?!  

I think he or AP has the best year in the league this year.

I think Palmer sucks this year, but I do like the Brown pick.

I thought Martin looked good in the preseason so far (in the little I saw), but this site says he may not even start anymore.

Olson's a good pick and I think Colston that late is an absolute steal.

Not a bad team for a 14 team league, though.

I didn't realize until i went back and looked at the draft recap that i missed Charles. I was distracted texting and don't recall seeing his name. He's a guy i always target when i'm in the top 5 picks. I have my fingers crossed that Forte gets a bump in his carries this year.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 10:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I didn't realize until i went back and looked at the draft recap that i missed Charles. I was distracted texting and don't recall seeing his name. He's a guy i always target when i'm in the top 5 picks. I have my fingers crossed that Forte gets a bump in his carries this year.

Don't text and drive...er...draft.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 10:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't text and drive...er...draft.

I was texting, driving, drafting AND taking a shower!

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was taking a shower!

This is how I know you weren't telling the truth.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is how I know you weren't telling the truth.

He didn't say what kind of shower........
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 02:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is how I know you weren't telling the truth.

Well, it was raining. Close enough...

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 03:50 PM)Stewy Wrote: He didn't say what kind of shower........

I don't do that!!

Every day.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 10:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I didn't realize until i went back and looked at the draft recap that i missed Charles. I was distracted texting and don't recall seeing his name. He's a guy i always target when i'm in the top 5 picks. I have my fingers crossed that Forte gets a bump in his carries this year.

you're team is fine for a 14 league team. 
Palmer will be good this year and I don't trust that site that Brad posted. Everyone an their momma's are saying that those RBs won't be the starters on their teams. Bell, Martin, Sankey and Robinson should be fine this year, next year might be a different story, but for this year (barring injuries) they will be the starters.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:02 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: you're team is fine for a 14 league team. 
Palmer will be good this year and I don't trust that site that Brad posted. Everyone an their momma's are saying that those RBs won't be the starters on their teams. Bell, Martin, Sankey and Robinson should be fine this year, next year might be a different story, but for this year (barring injuries) they will be the starters.

Maybe that was before Martin began exploding because I even drafted him in one of my leagues.
Reply/Quote