Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First time, lifetime!
Alright my fellow bengals fans, I'm like you ready for this year to start! Like some of you, I am worried about receiver this yr and how well lafell will do. I'm hoping for a sweep against the steelers this yr as my hatred for them has never been stronger! Hopefully, this is the year we break past the first round and end up super bowl bound! Who dey
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the board. Who Dey.3

I'm just ready for the preseason to end. If people are going to get hurt, at least have it happen in games that matter.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Welcome to the board. Who Dey.3

I'm just ready for the preseason to end. If people are going to get hurt, at least have it happen in games that matter.

Amen to that! I feel bad for the Vikings. I think super bowl contender is a little bit of a stretch for them even if bridgewater played this year. I hate seeing any player get injured. I think it's bs we gotta play 2 games on the road to start the year and not get a home game till game 3.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Welcome to the board. Who Dey.3

Welcome to the board X2

And couldn't agree more Leonard. I hope nobody on the first team steps a toe on the field tonight !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Welcome to the board X2

And couldn't agree more Leonard. I hope nobody on the first team steps a toe on the field tonight !

Yep.

McCarran should only play one series too. Get your ass in there Wenning.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Alright my fellow bengals fans, I'm like you ready for this year to start! Like some of you, I am worried about receiver this yr and how well lafell will do. I'm hoping for a sweep against the steelers this yr as my hatred for them has never been stronger! Hopefully, this is the year we break past the first round and end up super bowl bound! Who dey

Welcome!

As for worrying about the WRs, I wouldn't give it that much thought really. It might be slow going early but Boyd will develop, AJ Green will get his catches and we do have a good running game and defense.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:47 PM)jason Wrote: Yep.

McCarran should only play one series too. Get your ass in there Wenning.

^^Gonna be a long game... lol
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Alright my fellow bengals fans, I'm like you ready for this year to start! Like some of you, I am worried about receiver this yr and how well lafell will do. I'm hoping for a sweep against the steelers this yr as my hatred for them has never been stronger! Hopefully, this is the year we break past the first round and end up super bowl bound! Who dey

Welcome to the greatest Message Board dude! Cool

Early i am a bit worried with Lafell cause of how little he has played with Dalton in these Preseason games.

But i think by the 2nd or 3rd game they should be starting to get in sync. Luckily Boyd looks great and we
have AJ Green. The running game also looks improved and Jeremy Hill looks great again to go along with an
already impressive Giovani Bernard. Still have lots of ways to attack Defenses.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 05:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ^^Gonna be a long game... lol

Yeah, i thought Licata looked much better than him until the pick 6.

Think they could of got a better project out there than Wenning.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 07:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i thought Licata looked much better than him until the pick 6.

Think they could of got a better project out there than Wenning.

Agreed.  My 2 favorite guys not named McCarron are Colt McCoy and Austin Davis.  McCoy would actually cost some money, but Davis is the best value pick. 
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 07:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed.  My 2 favorite guys not named McCarron are Colt McCoy and Austin Davis.  McCoy would actually cost some money, but Davis is the best value pick. 

For sure would like us to bring in Davis and cut Wenning.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 03:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure would like us to bring in Davis and cut Wenning.

Only problem is Davis wouldn't be PS eligible...he would have to be on the roster.  But if they got an insane offer for McCarron, I would sign him before letting McCarron go.
Reply/Quote

Welcome to the Jungle friend !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2016, 03:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Welcome to the board X2

As soon as I got the the name, my brain made me re-read the entire thing in Dr. Sheldon Cooper's voice Hilarious
Reply/Quote