Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time under .500 in......
Heard a stat today, don't know the exact number but its the first time we have been under .500 in a couple of years I believe.......and man I don't like it.......ugh
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:44 PM)corpjet Wrote: Heard a stat today, don't know the exact number but its the first time we have been under .500 in a couple of years I believe.......and man I don't like it.......ugh

Good news is we won't be for more than a few (4) days. Short week, bengals get back to .500 then a few extra days to prep for Dallas and another win ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:49 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Good news is we won't be for more than a few (4) days. Short week, bengals get back to .500 then a few extra days to prep for Dallas and another win ThumbsUp
And to get bodies healthy beforehand...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't we start 3-5 in 2012? I remember thinking the season was lost, then we went on some inexplicable run to finish 10-6. That's the last time I can remember the team being under .500 several games in.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote