Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First true test is Green Bay
Very happy to see us 3-1 but combined record of pitt Jacksonville and minn is 2-10, so this will be the first real test for the Bengals, beat Green Bay and it will go a long way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 08:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very happy to see us 3-1 but combined record of pitt Jacksonville and minn is 2-10, so this will be the first real test for the Bengals, beat Green Bay and it will go a long way.

Yes but I think we've been building confidence with those wins and I also think playing at home will be a big advantage, even if the Packers travel well and have fans everywhere.

Like you said, a win this week would be HUGE, especially since our next 3 games are on the road, even if Baltimore's the only decent team.
Reply/Quote
Eh. The Vikings are not junk either. Also the Bears are an okay team. Green Bay is the most explosive offense we have faced but not the strongest defense.
Reply/Quote
This is gonna be our biggest test until this point. I think we definitely need to be competitive in this game it will be disappointing if it gets out of hand. Hopefully we get guys back healthy and we get to see our starting secondary healthy. I really think the defense will atleast keep it manageable and give our offense a chance. I know the Packers are dealing with some injuries and one if not two of they're corners are out so hopefully that bodes well for Burrow and Co.
Reply/Quote
Yep this will show us a bit more about the team IMO.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I would say they are the best team we have faced, and the only ones with a winning record. I would not expect a win. not being out of it by th 3rd quarter would be a decent step in the right direction.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 08:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very happy to see us 3-1 but combined record of pitt Jacksonville and minn is 2-10, so this will be the first real test for the Bengals, beat Green Bay and it will go a long way.

Combined they are 3-9. Gotta make our SoS as strong as it can appear. =)
Reply/Quote
Let's hope it's 90 degrees.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 08:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very happy to see us 3-1 but combined record of pitt Jacksonville and minn is 2-10, so this will be the first real test for the Bengals, beat Green Bay and it will go a long way.

I second this!

Reply/Quote
I don't know why you guys are hoping to be competitive, I expect a win...
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know why you guys are hoping to be competitive, I expect a win...

cause non blow out games are more fun to watch
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 10:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Eh. The Vikings are not junk either. Also the Bears are an okay team. Green Bay is the most explosive offense we have faced but not the strongest defense.

Vikings have continued their tailspin from last year losing record, they are a good team.. Bears are 1-2 outside of beating us.. not that great either
Reply/Quote