Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First year with NFL Redzone
Seemed like it would be cool to see other games during commercials. I flipped to it during every Steeler game commercial break, but was disappointed to find out it's just a channel dedicated to show Andy Dalton interceptions.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Seemed like it would be cool to see other games during commercials. I flipped to it during every Steeler game commercial break, but was disappointed to find out it's just a channel dedicated to show Andy Dalton interceptions.

Lol yeah it was bad. Browns gave you guys a pretty good run. Looks like both of our teams have a lot to wrk on if we wanna do anything this year. Especially the bengals with Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 05:18 PM)Takedown Wrote: Lol yeah it was bad. Browns gave you guys a pretty good run. Looks like both of our teams have a lot to wrk on if we wanna do anything this year. Especially the bengals with Dalton.

Yeah the Steelers are always good at playing down to the level of their competition. I was mad at first that I couldn't get it on tv, because I live in the Baltimore market even though I live in Pennsylvania. After hearing how poorly they played, I'm glad they played the Ravens Bengals game. I was hoping the Bengals would win because if Pittsburgh doesn't win the division, I'd rather see the Bengals win it.
Reply/Quote