Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitting, if Boyd played his last down as a Bengal..
He finished his Cincinnati career with 513 catches. That’s good for #4 all time (Chad, AJ, Pickens).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TB has had some of the best catches and worst drops in our recent history.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 12:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: He finished his Cincinnati career with 513 catches.  That’s good for #4 all time (Chad, AJ, Pickens).

He also finishes with an exact 6000 yards.
Boyd is 7th all-time for franchise receiving yards behind Chad, AJ, Curtis, Pickens, Collinsworth, and Eddie Brown.

The 513 catches and 6000 yards are not including the playoffs though.

Boyd actually has slightly more catches, more yards, higher YPR, and higher catch % than Housh.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Boyd was a good WR for us no question and I wish him the best.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 01:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: TB has had some of the best catches and worst drops in our recent history.

That’s about the best way u can some up the tail end of his career. Still think he has value here in the slot but I get it
Reply/Quote
Solid career in Cincy, no doubt especially when you think he was a #2/#3 his whole time here
Reply/Quote
TB has been very solid for the Bengals. Wish him the best but hope he does not sign with steelers, if leaving.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 12:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: TB has been very solid for the Bengals. Wish him the best but hope he does not sign with steelers, if leaving.

I see alot of TB to the Steelers and it might happen but I can see them brining back Allen Robinson first. Run Blocking from the slot is Robinson's strength and the Steelers are a run first team. I can see them targeting guys like Malik Washington early day 3. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote