Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitzmagic to the cowboys?
Thumbs Down 
Hahahah Their are rumors everywhere the cowboys are gonna make a play for Ryan Fitzpatrick... Lol They had enough of Dalton after 1 game..
https://247sports.com/Article/Miami-Dolphins-name-Tua-Tagovailoa-starter-Dallas-Cowboys-trade-for-Ryan-Fitzpatrick-ESPN-Mina-Kimes-says-153312420/
Reply/Quote
Dalton threw 54 times and couldn't surpass 300! Lol Steven A smith is laughing his ass off. THIS IS AWESOME! HAHAHAH
Reply/Quote
Last nights Cowboys fubar wasn't on AD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Last nights Cowboys fubar wasn't on AD.

Yeah he played lights out he was amazing Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:41 PM)Tony Wrote: Dalton threw 54 times and couldn't surpass 300! Lol Steven A smith is laughing his ass off. THIS IS AWESOME! HAHAHAH

Interesting, I was told on this very board any QB that throws that much will have 300 yds...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Yes, somebody on here said something about the Cowboys-Cardinals game. It was so tragic I couldn't watch after about three series, and poor Andy must have had big time PTSD.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:26 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, somebody on here said something about the Cowboys-Cardinals game. It was so tragic I couldn't watch after about three series, and poor Andy must have had big time PTSD.

Andy was the same dog shit, panicked, rookie mistake, loser he has always been. 

In his first like 5 snaps, he threw a dropped pick 6, took a sack, missed a wide open WR,  threw a pass for negative yards that was debatable for grounding, and burned a timeout. 

Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Hahahah Their are rumors everywhere the cowboys are gonna make a play for Ryan Fitzpatrick... Lol They had enough of Dalton after 1 game..
https://247sports.com/Article/Miami-Dolphins-name-Tua-Tagovailoa-starter-Dallas-Cowboys-trade-for-Ryan-Fitzpatrick-ESPN-Mina-Kimes-says-153312420/

Wouldn’t you. I saw that coming even after he salvaged the win the week before. I was criticized for pickling on Dalton. He’s an average QB at best, had one good year in cincy.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 08:31 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Wouldn’t you. I saw that coming even after he salvaged the win the week before. I was criticized for pickling on Dalton. He’s an average QB at best, had one good year in cincy.

I wander what Burrow could of done with that team in '15...
Reply/Quote